Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just want to say HI :D

Seen a few of these Moderators posting blogs, and figured it was about time I put one up there. Been helping out for bit over 2 years now, so figured out 'Why Not'

Where do I start? Any questions? (Any answers? ha ha)

Was introduced to R2Games games when I was playing Crystal Saga on a different platform. Was very active on the forum there too, we had games and were very interactive with the Moderators there.

After playing a fair few games, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why i became mod in WIN Forums

Well the things are simple. When the forums have been created i decide to give to myself a chance of making my mod application for WIN moderator to help members & players of this game
    My knowledge about moderating is high enough to serve the best support ever.!!!! So don't hesitate to ask me about anything in WIN Forums [B]ONLY[/B]

My contact informations for any question(s) are into my profile.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This is VampireLord

[QUOTE=VampireLord;1432606]Hello dear Guardians!!!!

My name is VampireLord, i am the new mod of WinterFrost Legacy forums, I will be at your services for any problem you faced up.

See you around!!!!![/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Serrin, Kitwritten and saying goodbye......

Over the 8 years that Serrin and I were together, We worked hard, played hard and held onto dreams of a life together..... but honestly Game Admin work is not easy, specially when two people are in boots and all......

There are a lot of rumours about things, the truth is a lot harsher than people may have realised......

Staff work is like gaming, it can become all consuming to the point that more hours a day are directed into gaming than anything else and that became ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Kitwritten, the man in the matrix

so... who am I behind the scenes..... ? who is the real kitwritten.........

lol there is a standing job that Kitwritten has the temperament of a wolverine with a itchy butt and the personality skills of hannibal lector, the mind of stephen hawking and the vision of bill gates and steve jobs.

its about right.... I am not a social butterfly..... I have always been a reclusive person that has a deep and passionate love of computers, gaming and 30+ years of experience in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast