I've finally gotten a MRI done. found out extent of damage for a issue have had for longer then been a mod /playing. something been working through the pain etc.

Basically I have bone protrusions in my neck and where shoulders connect / discs slipping at base of skull etc etc etc putting pressure on nerves all over. makes pain go down my arms to fingers etc. feels like a searing hot poker /molten lava dripping down neck to arm etc etc sharp pain. &also like being flayed alive/stabbed with knives same time, sometimes combo sometimes one or other.

Will still mod &play etc. might be little bit minimal capacity until I can get pain managed better*mostly why have been on almost 24 hours a day 365 last few years is cause made difficult to sleep(also why usually like getting things done fast aka scorching speed) lol nerve meds etc not helping with pain much but helping sleep more. if need help one of the other mods will probably be able to help faster. I'm on and off a lot lately. sitting or standing or even laying down is painful for me. but I try my best.

Doctors orders to have a restricted lifestyle forever pretty much now. they are pleased that I've been happy doing what I do here how I can. beneficial to my health in some ways/getting to do good for community and some minor work and experiencing the cool people.

Greatly appreciate R2 for hosting awesome games for me to chill on while trying to recover and even help work with to improve the games for everyone

Hope everyone has a awesome thanksgiving&game time/time with family!