Seen a few of these Moderators posting blogs, and figured it was about time I put one up there. Been helping out for bit over 2 years now, so figured out 'Why Not'

Where do I start? Any questions? (Any answers? ha ha)

Was introduced to R2Games games when I was playing Crystal Saga on a different platform. Was very active on the forum there too, we had games and were very interactive with the Moderators there.

After playing a fair few games, I settled down with Wartune for little over a year, before applying for Mentor, and succeeding in my application. It's most certainly an eye opener as to how different players are on different servers, and different timezones. Something I would never take back. I then had the opportunity to post as a Mentor on the forums which is certainly different to being on servers. The change from moderately private advice to 'open in public' advice makes one think about how to word things. Due to priorities changing, I felt like being Moderator would be the next step for me.. and here I am

Yes I know, all blah blah boring right. I don't blame anyone for skipping that last paragraph XD

So who am I? I won't say ha ha.. but I love gaming! Who of us don't, it's why we're here right?! I also love my family <3 who certainly keep my life juggles interesting all the time.

I'm here to help, so feel free to send me a PM.. or if you want, leave me a message here

The most important thing is that you HAVE FUN!! Happy Gaming Folks