Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Fragarach

Fragarach Introduction
    • A weapon that can be upgraded and improved.
    • Exclusive skills will be available once the Fragarach reaches a certain stage.

Fragarach Dungeon Intro

• Exclusive upgrade materials for Fragarachs can be found in the Fragarach dungeon.
    • You can enter the Fragarach dungeon in a party.
    • Each character only has 30 minutes in the dungeon and will be teleported out once time runs out.
    • There are five sections in the dungeon, each has a BOSS in it.

Fragarach Dungeon Rules

Fragarach Dungeon Settings
    • Each character only has 30 minutes in the dungeon and will be teleported out once time runs out.
    • Each character only has 2 entries per day, VIP5 and above get an extra entry.
    • 5 BOSSes will spawn in the dungeon.
    • BOSSes won’t re-spawn once they're killed.

Dungeon section distribution
    • Other than the BOSS, there are no normal monsters in this

BOSS drops

Attached Files
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 07-27-2016, 05:41 AM.

I lose my epic fragarach mold how can i get another one?

Comment

Visit Remington the Weapons Vender in Starglade. You can purchase a new one for 5g.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
        Fragarach Introduction
        • A weapon that can be upgraded and improved.
        • Exclusive skills will be available once the Fragarach reaches a certain stage.

Fragarach Dungeon Intro

• Exclusive upgrade materials for Fragarachs can be found in the Fragarach dungeon.
        • You can enter the Fragarach dungeon in a party.
        • There are five sections in the dungeon, each has a BOSS in it.

Fragarach Dungeon Rules

Fragarach Dungeon Settings
        • Each character only has 2 entries per day, VIP5 and above get an extra entry.
        • 5 BOSSes will spawn in the dungeon.
        • BOSSes won’t re-spawn once they're killed.

Dungeon section distribution
        • Other than the BOSS, there are no normal monsters in this

BOSS drops

Sorry to be that guy... but almost everything posted here is wrong, FSE doesn't drop here so you can't upgrade anything... you can't enter in a party, there IS normal mobs, there is NO time limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Fierycore View Post
          Sorry to be that guy... but almost everything posted here is wrong, FSE doesn't drop here so you can't upgrade anything... you can't enter in a party, there IS normal mobs, there is NO time limit.
          Sory but FSE really drop here,i already got 2 from fragrach dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by ronald_romanisti View Post
            Sory but FSE really drop here,i already got 2 from fragrach dungeon
            Post you are quoting is from early September. FSE did not drop in Frag Dungeon then, it had to be added in as it was originally forgotten.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'd like to add some additional info about fragarach dungeons.

Frag bosses and their debuffs:
              1. Flower Demon: Engulf: 6% HP loss every second for 30 seconds, cannot be attacked, unable to attack. Withering flower: 5% HP loss every 2 seconds for 12 seconds. Intertwined flower: Roots target.
              2. Megawitch: None.
              3. Demon: Female destruction: 2% to 4% HP loss. Prayer of corruption: 8% HP loss every second plus slow status. (activated after casting prayer of corruption preparation).
              4. Golden Warrior: Glance of death: 1% to 3% HP loss. Penalty of the gods: After timer is finished, 15% loss in HP.
              5. Doppelganger: Stat curse: -50% to all attributes. Touch of death: can cause certain death when HP is too low after timer is finished (when HP is full after timer ends, loses about 30% of HP).

Notes: Bosses in frag dg have an enormous amount of HP and all (except megawitch) casts at least 2 debuffs centering on mostly reducing your hit points. Pets with purification skill will help a lot as well as skills that purge negative status from self or purge buffs from enemies (BM's nature blessing and blessing of ancients/Knight's reckoning skill). Charm and stun skills are also a plus. Skills with DOT effect will definitely play a major role here. So far, the drops I have gotten here are fragneron soul essence, wraith soul essence, rueful soul essence, fragneron debris, major and minor enchancement crystals, light shard (Demon), brilliance shard (Megawitch), ice shard (Flower demon), void shard (Doppelganger), and heart shard (Golden Warrior).

For me, I had the toughest time with Demon's prayer of corruption. Demon casts this skill when his HP drops below 5%. Stay out of his range but not too far as the boss' HP will reset. If you stay near the boss during the buff prayer of corruption preparation, you will get slowed down and periodically striked with lightning (-8% HP each time) for a few seconds plus the boss heals for up to 30% his HP (will not heal 30% of HP if you stay a bit of distance from the boss when this buff is active). Just stay out of range for a while and come back after the buff has elapsed and you can safely attack. Hope this helps
              Last edited by ImpenetrableWall; 10-28-2016, 04:18 AM.
              Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Can you morph your frag weapon from Earthen to Superior with gems embedded? I've heard it both yes and no.

Comment

Yes, the gems stay with the frag until you unsocket them. Only things that are affected by morphing are polish levels and enchantment levels.

Comment

Working...
                  X