Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Pet System

1. Introduction

As a combat support system, player can select one battle pet and six supporting pets. The battle pet will help you attack your enemy, and the supporting pets will 100% dedicate a certain attribute to the active pet, and 10% of the attribute will be added to the character.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	170.2 KB
ID:	1783206

• Battle pet

Player can select a random pet to be the battle pet, the battle pet will fight side by side with you, attack your enemy and gain pet EXP.

• Supporting Pet

There are 6 different support slot on the pet panel, place a supporting pet into one of the slot, the corresponding attribute of the supporting pet will be add to the summoned pet. Plus, 10% of the bonuses will be added to the character.

For example: Place a pet with 10 strength into the strength support slot, the summoned pet will gain 10 extra strength, and the character will gain 1 extra strength.

2. Pet Evolve

Once collect enough pets, you can evolve your main battle pet to get higher pet aptitudes.

Name:	image003.png
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1783207
    Note: The pet level, skill and enhancement level will be reset once being evolved. Please think twice before do it.

3. Pet Morph

Name:	image005.png
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	1783208
    • Pet Morph requires Metamorphosis Crystal, pet with different quality requires different amount of Metamorphosis Crystals.

Common Outstanding Magic Pristine Epic Legendary
    21 35 70 140 210 350

• Morphed pets will become a Lvl. 1 pet with same quality and stage as the original.
    • Hover over the top "?" to see what TYPE of pet you will receive.
    • Original pet used to morph will be lost.

Example: Player has a Stage 3 Magic pet, it will become a NEW Stage 3 pet of the type indicated on the morph panel.
    Example 2: Player has a legendary angel pet, it will become a legendary demon pet.
    • There’s a chance the morphed pet will become a Lvl. 1 pet with a higher quality than the original pet.
    • However, Legendary or above pet don’t have the chance to be morphed to a higher quality pet.

4. How to Obtain Pet

Pets can be obtained by pray to either Flame Lord or Chaos Angel in the Pet Temple.

Name:	image007.png
Size:	407.5 KB
ID:	1783209
    • Pet output details
      • Pray to Flame Lord to randomly obtain Magic or above, up to Epic pet.
      • Pray to Flame Lord to randomly obtain Pristine or above, up to Legendary pet.

• How to obtain pet

Name:	image009.png
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	1783210
      • A panel will pop out after click on the pray button.
      • Click on pray and randomly click to obtain one pet of the ten.
      • You can get 10% off by clicking on the Pray 10x button, and get all the pet displays in the pop up window. Pray 10x to the Flame Lord, you will be guaranteed with a Legendary pet, meanwhile, Pray 10x to the Chaos Angel, you will be guaranteed with a Epic pet.

Name:	image011.png
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	1783211
      • You can choose to spend Crystal or use Sacrifice Points to pray. Pets can be sacrificed in the Pet Shrine for Sacrifice Points.

Name:	image013.png
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	1783212
      • Sacrifice Point not only can be used to pray for pets, it also can be used in Shrine Shop to buy pets.

Question:
    In this guide you say :
    Pet Morph requires Metamorphosis Crystal, pet with different quality requires different amount of Metamorphosis Crystals.
    Common Outstanding Magic Pristine Epic Legendary
    2 5 10 20 30 50
    However, I have this:

Name:	CS2QGuide_morph.PNG
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1726193
    And it's 210 for my epic pet. Why the difference? Is it a bug or because the pet is special?

Comment

That's a bit much. Can you grab the name of your epic pet with the 210 mcs for me?
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sent the PM

Comment

Do morphed pets spawn at Monster Island like on CS1?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
            Do morphed pets spawn at Monster Island like on CS1?
            Theres no morphed pets like CS1.
            Read the guide first
            Crystal Saga 2
            S1-Starglade
            Kay

Comment

OMG i need to capture Samurai Spirit / Gobbler for a Quest and i cant find them in any of the 5 islands...
              where do i get them

Comment

fix the bugg with morphing pets plz. 210 mc lol

Comment

Don't even talk about morphing angels and demons, they're 350mc each try

Comment

support slot Empty
                    what do I do?

Name:	R2Screenshot792016123453.jpg
Size:	597.7 KB
ID:	1726770

Comment

The support slots need you to put pets in them. They give you bonus stats based on the slot. You have an Intellect slot open, you want to put the pet with the highest Intellect attribute in that slot. Click and drag that pet into that slot. Occasionally, you'll want to take your support pets out to level them up, so that you get more bonuses from them.

You know you can evolve your angel twice with the amount of angels you have, right?
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        The support slots need you to put pets in them. They give you bonus stats based on the slot. You have an Intellect slot open, you want to put the pet with the highest Intellect attribute in that slot. Click and drag that pet into that slot. Occasionally, you'll want to take your support pets out to level them up, so that you get more bonuses from them.

You know you can evolve your angel twice with the amount of angels you have, right?
                        TAnkyou *-*

Comment

the guide states that 50morph crystal for legendary pet? how come my demon requires 350 morph crystal to morph it? is it bugged or what?

Comment

Originally posted by rainfox1017 View Post
                            the guide states that 50morph crystal for legendary pet? how come my demon requires 350 morph crystal to morph it? is it bugged or what?
                            all pets seem to require 200 + morphs

Comment

I need help finding a Gobbler or Samurai Spirit for a quest. Anyone know a specific location I can find one of them at?

Comment

Working...
                              X