Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22512673 View Post
    suport slot pet for strengh
    it increase stats based from attribute strengh pet, patk pet, or aptitude pet ?

if just from attribute pet
    event def type pet with high attribute strengh still good right? (maybe wrong put attr)
    Slots give a % of the stat labelled on the slot. For Strength, it is referring to the attribute, not the aptitude.

You can take any pet and use it's attribute points as it levels up to fit any role you need it to.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Just Posting Some Pet info
      >>
      1.Morphed Pets don't appear in pet island, But u can get outstanding pets like Gobbler Penguin etc from Pet island
      Gobbler near Archers Penguin near Kumari pets etc etc
      2.U can put same type of pet in pet hut
      IE if u have two phoenix with stage 1
      other with stage 2 u can have two of them in your pet hut and improve your stats
      3. You can get Teeka pet by exchanging the Guild contributionx60 for 1 teeka egg (pet come with charm infinity and heal) Good for rouge and Mage time her skill and u can kill with out getting any damage you needto be in guild which won the turf war to get teeka egg
      4.if u ever brought some crystals the Bone dragon can be sacrificed to get a legendary pet
      thats all
      and if any of u find out where to farm steel Guardian please inform me have a good time

Originally posted by R246147393 View Post
      OMG i need to capture Samurai Spirit / Gobbler for a Quest and i cant find them in any of the 5 islands...
      where do i get them
      u get them in overlord event
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-18-2017, 07:12 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Still New and Learning

Comment

Taming A Pet (Optional) is NOT an option! Here's why:

The quest says to talk to the Beastmaster to teleport to Monster Island. Which I have done so.
        Then the quest says that either Samurai Spirit or Gobbler is what is required to complete the quest.

I have been running around in circle's on this damn island and there are NO Samurai Spirits, nor are there any Gobbler's.

So where are the hell are they?!

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRavenwolf View Post
          Taming A Pet (Optional) is NOT an option! Here's why:

The quest says to talk to the Beastmaster to teleport to Monster Island. Which I have done so.
          Then the quest says that either Samurai Spirit or Gobbler is what is required to complete the quest.

I have been running around in circle's on this damn island and there are NO Samurai Spirits, nor are there any Gobbler's.

So where are the hell are they?!
          They are not available in Monster Island. Refer to the following answer:
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The specific location is in Pet Temple, using Pray on the Flame Lord (right side), where you will have a chance to obtain these two specific pets. To get to the Pet Temple, open your Pet panel and click on the Pet Temple tab. This feature uses crystals or sacrifice points to pray. You obtain sacrifice points by sacrificing unused pets in the Pet Shrine tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            They are not available in Monster Island. Refer to the following answer:
            They're actually available in World Overlord. It's a chance to get them but they are apart of the pets that drop inside of World Overlord. You can receive up to the yellow pets. Those would be the Tauren, Dragon Boxer, Tortoise, Dino, Phoenix, and Vermithar.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post

They're actually available in World Overlord. It's a chance to get them but they are apart of the pets that drop inside of World Overlord. You can receive up to the yellow pets. Those would be the Tauren, Dragon Boxer, Tortoise, Dino, Phoenix, and Vermithar.
              That’s also good to know.

Comment

can you all tell me, how i buy some growth food without using crystal ? thankyou so much for answer this stupid question. I'm newbie player. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel E Ebenhaezer View Post
                  can you all tell me, how i buy some growth food without using crystal ? thankyou so much for answer this stupid question. I'm newbie player. hehehe
                  You can use coupons. There is a section in the fate shop where it says coupons. Click that and you'll see it there.

Comment

Can a epic pet be morphed to a angel or demon

Comment

Working...
                    X