Frageron forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frageron forge

I updated the frageron to the orange one, now i have the maretial required to make it level 2 but when i click on forge it says "requires equipement level 1" and it wont forge, the items it requires i have them.

I believe you upgraded your frag mold into earthen fragarach I using 5 FSE. To make it earthen frag II, you need to enchant your fragarach weapon to +1 first. Please refer to this article for further info http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Fragarach.

Comment

This is what i see and i truly don't get it, also these guides are from Csaga1, i read them but often there are many differences with them.

Attached Files

Comment

Did you already enchant it to the required enchantment level? If you have already done that as well, relog and attempt it again.

Comment

Yes, been doing it for days, can you explain what they mean with required enchantement level? Do they mean i need to add a plus one on the enchantement level? I checked out other players but none of them has it enchanted in that way.

Attached Files

Comment

Your frag is not enchanted. You need to enchant it to +1 in the Enchant interface before you can upgrade to the next per requirement. Other players may not have currently enchanted weapons for various reasons (E.G. not enough/saving enchanting materials, not concerned with upgrading at the moment, etc).

Comment

Made it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
                This is what i see and i truly don't get it, also these guides are from Csaga1, i read them but often there are many differences with them.

For celestial frag, CS2 is exactly the same as CS1. CS2 borrows most systems from CS1 that's why you don't see formal guides here on CS2 apart from new systems like demon hunter.

Comment

Working...
                X