Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wunderkind

a few questions

does the gender of ur wunderkind matter?
    what should i work on first for my wunderkind?
    what are the max stats wunderkind gives?
    what is max level for wunderkind?
    Axinemesis
    Lvl100:230
    Savior Knight
    Vip 6

1. No
    2. Don't this system is more expensive than tenets and chi combined, takes roughly $7,800 just to max bloodlines.
    3. 30,000 basic stats and 880 attributes from bloodlines, not sure about exploration and clinics though
    4. Actually don't know this one, but bloodlines has 3 stages each with 10 levels.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
      1. No
      2. Don't this system is more expensive than tenets and chi combined, takes roughly $7,800 just to max bloodlines.
      3. 30,000 basic stats and 880 attributes from bloodlines, not sure about exploration and clinics though
      4. Actually don't know this one, but bloodlines has 3 stages each with 10 levels.
      i just bought one demonic bloodstone (had exactly 65 crystals left) and apparently they only give TWO lineage points?? the description in bloodlines says that each one should give you ten... also sheesh, r2 really is desperate for cahs 7,800 for ONE aspect.... hell im only at sage tenets
      Axinemesis
      Savior Knight
      Vip 6

Comment

Originally posted by R28136791 View Post

i just bought one demonic bloodstone (had exactly 65 crystals left) and apparently they only give TWO lineage points?? the description in bloodlines says that each one should give you ten... also sheesh, r2 really is desperate for cahs 7,800 for ONE aspect.... hell im only at sage tenets
        been a bug since introduced on cs1, never fixed, have fun
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

been a bug since introduced on cs1, never fixed, have fun
          well OF COURSE its not gonna be fixed, if it earns them more money r2 doesnt care about the bug. theyre businessmen not humans
          Axinemesis
          Savior Knight
          Vip 6

Comment

Originally posted by R28136791 View Post

well OF COURSE its not gonna be fixed, if it earns them more money r2 doesnt care about the bug. theyre businessmen not humans
            wunderkind is what you could call a flop system, no one that ik has spent on it due to the terrible terrible stat gain
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

wunderkind is what you could call a flop system, no one that ik has spent on it due to the terrible terrible stat gain
              sounds about right, smh thanks for nada r2 once again
              Axinemesis
              Savior Knight
              Vip 6

Comment

Made it level 3 and stopped, too much expansive and you have to pay for it everyday. I already one hit most of the bosses, i need it for what? A couple of seng that last 5 second each?

Comment

Working...
                X