How can Holy Favor activate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can Holy Favor activate

As title suggests how can I activate this? because autmatik function does not seem to work .... relog also does not help...Again bug?
    Currently, points at 120 are still not Active flash symbols
    Last edited by k8cegk8sc; 11-10-2017, 01:18 PM.

Your first node is lit just fine. If you hover your cursor over each node, it will display how many points you need to light it up.

If you are inquiring about stats, you need +1 point from the node requirement. In your screenshot for example, it takes 100 points to light up the node, but you will not gain the stats until you hit 101 points.

Comment

Not sure, but you need 141.500 points, if you buy it you gonna need about 1.500.000c
      particle 10c=1 point,
      crystak 40c=4 point,
      energy 100c=10 point.

Correct me in case because i'm still waiting for the cp offert lol You might get a lillte more points but not a big difference. Maybe someone from csaga knows it better. Some guys are pretending the stats do stack but i belive it's more a rumor. Mine is still level one so i don't know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex81e17 View Post
        Some guys are pretending the stats do stack but i belive it's more a rumor. Mine is still level one so i don't know yet.
        If the devs did not tinker with the system when carrying it over from CS, the stats do not stack.

Comment

Yes but 1.500.000c is about 1.200 euros. And it's not needed. Guys with those money i'm gonna invest them in stock exchange. Slow down your paytowin, because like it's been said tenets alone allows you to solo the 70% of the game.

Comment

yes stats do not stack in cs2 either.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X