Herald

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herald

Is this paytowin system worthly? there is a guide that has been locked, it looks like a money leecher, and no comment about it. Can we have a better guild because to make those stats you need to spend a quite lor of money. Thanks.

Dear moderator, when a question is made, someone answer, someone di not, but it's your dute to keep the spam away otherwise, you want to have a trash forum, and in this case it means you are not doing a good moderatore job. Do not lock, remove pointless comments, i'm a paying players and if i do ask a question i expect no answer or a decent answer, and not some spam. This game costs time and money and spamming is not tollerated. Thanks.

Do a favour to this forum, if you have no answer, do not answer, if you do have an answer, do answer, but do avoir worthless comments. Thanks.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2017, 11:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex81e17 View Post
      Dear moderator, when a question is made, someone answer, someone di not, but it's your dute to keep the spam away otherwise, you want to have a trash forum, and in this case it means you are not doing a good moderatore job. Do not lock, remove pointless comments, i'm a paying players and if i do ask a question i expect no answer or a decent answer, and not some spam. This game costs time and money and spamming is not tollerated. Thanks.
      Moderators are not available every second of the day, and being that I am the only moderator for CSII, means that forum work will need to wait until I can login. Furthermore, I know what my job entails and I do so very well, so perhaps learn to be considerate of RL matters before working up a tone, thank you.

Originally posted by Alex81e17
      Do a favour to this forum, if you have no answer, do not answer, if you do have an answer, do answer, but do avoir worthless comments. Thanks.
      This is a public forum and although the poster responding to you appears to be unfamiliar with forum etiquette, they are still allowed to attempt to answer, even if it is in their native language. Limiting a poster’s content is a moderator’s task, not the community’s, so be polite. Thanks.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-11-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

hellou reverie so vc me responde por que ninguem me responde

Comment

Ok so accroding to this moderator i can answer anytime i want with "hello", "i like beer", "i'm going to see the circus", i'm going to answer with something that has nothing to do with the post. I made a question about heraldry, and what do i read here spam? Listen to me noobie moderator, if you don't know how to moderate get out. Bye.

Comment

Ok so accroding to this moderator i can answer anytime i want with "hello", "i like beer", "i'm going to see the circus", i'm going to answer with something that has nothing to do with the post. I made a question about heraldry, and what do i read here spam? Listen to me noobie moderator, if you don't know how to moderate get out. Bye.
            If you would take a brief second to glance over the thread, you would have noticed that I have taken care of the poster’s spam, and will continue to do so when I am logged in.

If you do not like the way I manage this forum or cannot tolerate the posters that reside here, you can opt not to be a part of this community. You can utilize other features of the game to get your questions answered, World Chat in-game for example.

Originally posted by vitoriaemily View Post
            hellou reverie so vc me responde por que ninguem me responde
            You are welcome to post in your own language, but know that I will not be actively responding as I speak English. Sorry, but if you would like to communicate with me, please use a translator before posting.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2017, 08:54 AM.

Comment

First of all i made a question about heraldry and i read everything but that. I call it spam and you should delete those posts including mine because from a game question we got an almost flame, Second of all i don't care what language do you speak, but spam is spam, if i say i like to drink in a post when the question is another, it doesn't matter what language i'm saying it, because it's still spam. I didn't say that guy was spamming because he didn't speak ingles, i don't speak ingles myself and i don't like it, i said he was spamming because his posts have totally nothing to do. Get a google translator and see it yourself. What are you going now, to lock this post? To delete the posts you don't like? Or to remove the spamming posts and leave alone the question that was made? And you are not the only moderator in here so tell your collegues to do their job too, or tell the guys who are running this game to get more moderators if you can't handle all the spam.

Comment

First of all i made a question about heraldry and i read everything but that. I call it spam and you should delete those posts including mine because from a game question we got an almost flame, Second of all i don't care what language do you speak, but spam is spam, if i say i like to drink in a post when the question is another, it doesn't matter what language i'm saying it, because it's still spam. I didn't say that guy was spamming because he didn't speak ingles, i don't speak ingles myself and i don't like it, i said he was spamming because his posts have totally nothing to do. Get a google translator and see it yourself. What are you going now, to lock this post? To delete the posts you don't like? Or to remove the spamming posts and leave alone the question that was made? And you are not the only moderator in here so tell your collegues to do their job too, or tell the guys who are running this game to get more moderators if you can't handle all the spam.
                It sure looks to me like all the posts deemed spam were already deleted as of yesterday, by myself. You would have noticed that already if you, as mentioned above, took a second to glaze over your thread. If you are insistent about making a fuss over something you will not bother confirming, that is unfortunately a personal problem that I cannot assist with.

You yourself seem unfamiliar with the forum, through no fault of your own as we do not have a panel that shows who each game’s moderator is, so allow me to give you some insight. For CSII, I am the only moderator, and actively so. If you think otherwise or have a complaint that I have not addressed, you are more than welcome to bring up your issue with my superior, MemoryLane.

Comment

Moderator, i had my reasons and these are fine reasons. There is an event now that is promoting the herald system, an event that is going to expire in 2 days. The spam posts have not been deleted the very same day. Before making this post i did check for the guide but i didn't find any usefull information. Therefore i had to ask. Forum is where you ask about the game, and that's what i did. And yes i was in hurry due to the event.

The questions were, how much does it costs? Is it worthly? Because the guide about this system has no comment and it's locked. Now i'm a new player, and indeed i make this questions that for many players are noob questions. But here we are also talking about money, because this is a paytowin game.

I don't blame you if players here make spam, but now this post is wasted so it's wasted the event, i still have no clue if it's convenius, i could have spent money for it but i'm not going to do it because without knowing if it's worthly or how much it costs i'm not gambling my money.

About the lack of moderation, that's your problem, i mean it's you who has to note to the moderator team that there is a need for more moderators because you alone can't moderate a whole forum, it's not up to me. Thanks for deleting, but don't tell me the spam was deleted the very same day, those spamming posts, but i don't think that someone is now going to answer to any questions that a possible buyer has made. Bye.

Comment

About the lack of moderation, that's your problem, i mean it's you who has to note to the moderator team that there is a need for more moderators because you alone can't moderate a whole forum, it's not up to me. Thanks for deleting, but don't tell me the spam was deleted the very same day, those spamming posts, but i don't think that someone is now going to answer to any questions that a possible buyer has made. Bye.
                    It is my problem, and I can certainly manage an entire game’s forum solo and have done so for several years, not only for CSII. I can guarantee you that the spam I deleted was done in the very same day. I say so with confidence because I can see the timestamps when the posts were deleted.

Just so you can see how serious I am about how thoroughly I do my voluntary tasks, here are some timestamps for you: The first post made by the spammer was at 4:30PM PST and I began deleting said spam at 8:09PM PST. The spam remained on your thread for less than a total of 4 hours, which amounts to “the very same day” as you claim it was not. If you expected moderation the very second it was posted, I am sorry to tell you that moderators are busy irl as well. As stated before, I perform my tasks when I am available to login.

As for your original question about Heraldry, this is a public discussion sub-forum. You can wait for a seasoned player to share their knowledge if they choose to.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2017, 12:56 PM.

Comment

it can be very expensive heraldry, for example i used 120 rune mediums and 50 rune of evil and i got 3 rune of god but need 5 per every seal

Comment

best way to do heraldry is save as many rune of evil as you can synthe size all at once then stack as many of the next level runes as you can and repeat the process, just trying to go straight from rune of evil to rune of god will result in not many victoriuous outcomes as you will need 4 straight successes and with R2 good luck with that. i just take my time and get as many runes of the same level as i can then synthesize all at once then you will have more of the higher level to work with.
                        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X