This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Mounts

There are 12 zodiac mounts and all have been released. They cost 1,500 crystal per mount. All 12 will cost 18,000 crystal. The following pictures are of each mounts stats at level 1.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Hound1.png Views:	1 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	1959860Click image for larger version  Name:	Rooster2.png Views:	1 Size:	20.0 KB ID:	1959861Click image for larger version  Name:	Hog3.png Views:	1 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	1959862Click image for larger version  Name:	Bull4.png Views:	1 Size:	20.4 KB ID:	1959863Click image for larger version  Name:	Rat3.png Views:	1 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	1959864Click image for larger version  Name:	Tiger5.png Views:	1 Size:	18.8 KB ID:	1959865Click image for larger version  Name:	Rabbit6.png Views:	1 Size:	18.4 KB ID:	1959866Click image for larger version  Name:	Orochi8.png Views:	1 Size:	17.3 KB ID:	1959867Click image for larger version  Name:	Dragon7.png Views:	1 Size:	20.5 KB ID:	1959868Click image for larger version  Name:	Stallion9.png Views:	1 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	1959869Click image for larger version  Name:	Ram10.png Views:	1 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	1959870Click image for larger version  Name:	Monkey12.png Views:	1 Size:	20.7 KB ID:	1959871

The Ultimate Zodiac Mount is now available. You may obtain it providing you've purchased all 12 Zodiac Mounts from the NPC - Event Master located in Starglade!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-04-2021, 01:51 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Hi Minori,

I saw your post on the cs1 forums, so welcome aboard & my guild mate is waiting for the ultimate zodiac mount to be released, so we're just hoping R2 release it soon and he'll appreciate that final screenshot of it.
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

this gonna be another 70% stat mount failure i bet
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
        Hi Minori,

I saw your post on the cs1 forums, so welcome aboard & my guild mate is waiting for the ultimate zodiac mount to be released, so we're just hoping R2 release it soon and he'll appreciate that final screenshot of it.
        Thank you, and we don't have any word on the final mount right now, but when we know it'll be posted here with the other zodiac mounts.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

If this mount is going to have better stats than the mount we have been getting with gmuts and mall items many wont be happy about it. Nice to see a moderator who is starting with some guide and information that we were lacking from long time.

Comment

Originally posted by ICanSeeYouqwerty View Post
            If this mount is going to have better stats than the mount we have been getting with gmuts and mall items many wont be happy about it. Nice to see a moderator who is starting with some guide and information that we were lacking from long time.
            Thank you. If you or anyone else has any suggestions for guides please feel free to suggest them.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you. If you or anyone else has any suggestions for guides please feel free to suggest them.
              even if we suggest you don't listen to our suggestion so what's the point. just tell us or post if something very interesting happen here in cs 2 good luck 2016 player now looking something its 2020 now but nothing happen even this zodiac mount.
              unhappy crystal saga player

Comment

Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post

even if we suggest you don't listen to our suggestion so what's the point. just tell us or post if something very interesting happen here in cs 2 good luck 2016 player now looking something its 2020 now but nothing happen even this zodiac mount.
                unhappy crystal saga player
                Please, keep in mind the comment you're quoting is 2 years old. There is not a specific time frame the ultimate zodiac mount needs to be released by. However, I understand the frustrations in the amount of time it's taken. Please, be patient. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

LMAO this has taken 3 years come on R2... WHAT"S THE CATCH HERE or should i say THE CASH lmao. bruh it cant take you 3+ years to release a mount.. when you just release random mounts every patch on Thursdays... come on R2 have some TEGRYDY..

Comment

I have notified the team again, please keep in mind there is still no set release date at this time. Once it becomes available I will notify players in the Patch Notes located in the news section. Thank you and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

wow, years passed and the game went bankrupt, do you still have 10 active players?

Comment

Working...
                      X