This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Chi System CSII

The Chi system has 7 stages giving you various amounts of stats such as patk/matk, pdef/mdef, crit defense, armor penetration, and crit damage. Each stage has 21 levels and has 9 bones per level. To obtain a bone you will need 11 chi essence and 21 Amaranthine Essence per attempt. Chi can be obtained from Celestial Sky Ring, Heroic Trials, Chambers of Fate, Beastmania, and the fate shop. Amaranthine Essence can be obtained from the fate shop or alchemize level 30 magic equipment and higher. Upon completion of a level you will obtain a aura starting with blue followed by yellow, pink, orange/red, black, a rainbow, and finally a red/green tribal swirling aura. To upgrade the Chi system on Crystal Saga 2 you will need to be level 150 with elite level of 100.

Upon opening the chi system for the first time it'll look like this. This is where it'll tell you what you need for each click.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiZero.png Views:	1 Size:	178.4 KB ID:	1965732
    Once you've finished a level it'll look like this and show the stats you've obtained from completing each level or obtaining a ball.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiSpirit.png Views:	1 Size:	183.8 KB ID:	1965733
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiHege.png Views:	1 Size:	187.6 KB ID:	1965734
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiImmortal.png Views:	1 Size:	185.1 KB ID:	1965735
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiDivine.png Views:	1 Size:	183.0 KB ID:	1965736
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiSupernal.png Views:	1 Size:	185.2 KB ID:	1965737C

Click image for larger version  Name:	ChiSupernal2.0.png Views:	1 Size:	405.4 KB ID:	1965775

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immemorial Phoenix Chi.png Views:	1 Size:	485.1 KB ID:	1997351

Note: Total amounts of Chi and Amaranthine Essence have been removed as they are no longer accurate information. All images listed are prior to the adjustment.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-13-2022, 04:11 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Sorry to say but this is a misleading guide. The Chi and Amaranthine Essence needed is not 2,079 and 3,969 each stages as purifying results in many failed. At average maybe 4000+ Chi and 6000+ Amaranthine Essence. I have tried it and this guide isn't true. I can accept it if you say *around* or something but saying *you will need blah blah exact amount* is a false info.

Comment

Originally posted by millinium View Post
      Sorry to say but this is a misleading guide. The Chi and Amaranthine Essence needed is not 2,079 and 3,969 each stages as purifying results in many failed. At average maybe 4000+ Chi and 6000+ Amaranthine Essence. I have tried it and this guide isn't true. I can accept it if you say *around* or something but saying *you will need blah blah exact amount* is a false info.
      This guide is for Crystal Saga 2. The numbers are correct for Crystal Saga 2. The fails only happen for CS1.

Note: [Updated 09/13/2022] This information is no longer accurate. The system now fails.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 09-13-2022, 04:05 PM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Actually the system used to fail when it first came out, it also didn't give any aura. Once I reported the aura they made it so that fails no longer occurred, not sure if its a bug but it has benefited everyone.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
        X