This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide for Monster Handbook

Monster handbook system can be unlocked at level 80. Each section has a requirement for upgrading in a variation of Monster Essence and Mark of Gods. Monster Essence can be obtained in the Monster Jungle located at Ronna the Adventurer - Starglade, or from the Fate Shop. Mark of God are found in Level 5 Corruption Packs, or from the Fate Shop.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	OpeningHandbook.png Views:	2 Size:	93.7 KB ID:	1961572
    Opening Monster Handbook for the first time it looks like this.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Inactivated.png Views:	2 Size:	36.0 KB ID:	1961578Click image for larger version  Name:	Activated.png Views:	2 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	1961579
    Inactivated and activated monsters will appear like this. It'll show you the amount of Monster Absorb Attempts remaining for the day and in total. Each Monster will tell you what it will increase by, and what it takes. For example: Green will give you PDEF: 1 MDEF: 1 HP: 40 per absorption. Each section is different for stats obtained and materials required.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PowerAbsorptionGreen.png Views:	1 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	1961580Click image for larger version  Name:	BluePowerAbsorb.png Views:	1 Size:	39.9 KB ID:	1961581
    The power absorption will consume crystal. Each section will have a different Power Absorb amount for the monster. For example, a Green Monster costs 70 crystal per Power Absorb, and a Blue Monster costs 130 crystal per Power Absorb.

In order to activate a Monster you will have to do a variation of steps as explained below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OpeningGreen.png Views:	1 Size:	23.8 KB ID:	1961573
    Starting with green you will need to have 8 platinum and 10 gold if you do not have this then you cannot open all 5 in this section.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Series of quests.png Views:	1 Size:	37.8 KB ID:	1961574
    From blue to purple you will need to complete quests to unlock a monster. These quests can be obtained from Ronna the Adventure - Starglade. You will need to be at least level 95, and able to complete Evil Beast Sanctuary. Note: First quest will appear in your current quests once you have completely opened all Green Monsters.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Requires Crystal.png Views:	1 Size:	20.2 KB ID:	1961575
    The last three that appear in a glowing orange box require crystal to open and the completion of opening all Blue Monsters. You'll need a total of 4999 crystal. Starting with 999 crystal for the first, 1999 for the second and 4999 crystal for the third. You will not need more than 4999 crystal for the first page of Monster Handbook.

Note: To open the 2nd page of monster handbook you will need to completely open page 1.
    Note: No crystal is used unless you click power absorbing.
    Note: No Gold/Platinum/Diamonds are consumed to unlock the monsters.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-08-2020, 09:21 AM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

how can do Hanbook collection 1 and 3?

Comment

Originally posted by viphn555 View Post
      how can do Hanbook collection 1 and 3?
      The instructions for Handbook 1 are listed above. Carefully, read them, please. For the additional pages, it'll provide you with the instructions upon opening them. If you're questioning something else please, explain with more details.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 11:23 AM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The instructions for Handbook 1 are listed above. Carefully, read them, please. For the additional pages, it'll provide you with the instructions upon opening them. If you're questing something else please, explain with more details.
        Quest told Defeat Bosses in [Purgatory] but I can't find that Dungeon

need help, any1 know where I can get Savage Essence?
        Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Quest told Defeat Bosses in [Purgatory] but I can't find that Dungeon

need help, any1 know where I can get Savage Essence?
          All quests listing purgatory should be able to be completed in Evil Beast Sanctuary (level 95.) If you're above level 110 you can go to Twilight Caverns L4 talk to Shadow Ghost to enter into Bloodshed Hollows - Cimmerian Abyss - Hells Doorstep from there you're going to locate The Gatekeeper to enter purgatory. This is also where you can farm Savage Essence.
          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-27-2019, 11:38 AM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

All quests listing purgatory should be able to be completed in Evil Beast Sanctuary (level 95.) If you're above level 110 you can go to Twilight Caverns L4 talk to Shadow Ghost to enter into Bloodshed Hollows - Cimmerian Abyss - Hells Doorstep from there you're going to locate The Gatekeeper to enter purgatory. This is also where you can farm Savage Essence.
            thank you very much, I done quest and get Savage Enssence

Comment

thank you very much, I done quest and get Savage Enssence
              You're welcome and good luck.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

where can i get mark of god aside from fateshop?

Comment

Originally posted by hcmmr View Post
                  As stated in the top portion of the guide, they're available in fate shop and level 5 corruption packs. Thank you and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by hcmmr View Post
                    a) From other players: Trading for gold or other items.
                    b) Corruption Packs: Obtained by doing corruption, just remember you need at least X amount of stats to be able to pass that floor.
                    c) Consumer Points/Points events (although those are within the Fate Shop)

Comment

Working...
                    X