• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question

How to earn golds and what's the best thing to buy using crystals? tia

Originally posted by garciaandrew1994 View Post
    How to earn golds and what's the best thing to buy using crystals? tia
    tenets/holy favor for easiest stat boost, gold wise just farm what the current market wants ie dc/puc/chi would be easy sellers i assume depending on server
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Your best options for gold are doing Chambers of Fate this requires 20 gold (total) to purchase 20 passes (1 gold each pass,) and hope you enter a room that has gold as a reward. The other option is picking up the equipment that drops in dungeons and selling those items to the NPC's.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Know the special events that are active.
        You want to look for;
        - Points of Interest: Receive X amount of Points for every 1 Crystal you top-up, as in example if the ratio is 30, if you recharge 500 crystals you will receive 15,000 points. Points you can use during the event to acquire items in the Points Shop.
        - Consumer Points: Receive X amount of Points for every 1 Crystal you spend, as in example if the ratio is 40, if you spend 500 crystals you will receive 20,000 points. Points you can use during the event to acquire items in the Points Shop.

Both events usually rotate each week, so my advice would be Recharge during the Points of Interest but don't spend the Crystals, rather spend the given points. Then during the Consumer Points spend your crystals. I believe this is the best way to use your crystals. Best system to invest on are Tenets/Chi/Holy Favor/Beast Soul (Until you unlock the passive skills that regenerates HP). You can find all of the required items on the Points Shop.

Regarding gold, basically just pickup any equipment dropped by the mobs and sell it to the store.

Comment

Working...
        X