Chess City guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chess City guide?

Here is a quick video of the 175 dungeon Chess City: Hero Mode https://youtu.be/cjDf3V_uuk0

Here is a 2nd video of Chess City hero mode. Much easier? Idk but every time you enter, you can play 3 chess games while only using 1 entry.
    https://youtu.be/19kYXgoEuKk
    Last edited by Plutiaverse; 06-27-2019, 06:16 AM. Reason: New Video

Thank you Plutia that's actually helps a lot and just in time for me as well, Is there any chance you can make a quick video of the other 175 dung, damn thing drives me nuts lol

S34 Dodo,

Comment

Originally posted by R2744324 View Post
      Thank you Plutia that's actually helps a lot and just in time for me as well, Is there any chance you can make a quick video of the other 175 dung, damn thing drives me nuts lol

S34 Dodo,
      For the 175 Spirit Nova dungeon, you'll need to match the buff to what nullifies it and allows you to do damage on the boss. The circles on the ground randomly change to a different buff make sure you're paying attention to them. For example, if you target the boss there is a buff that appears beside the hp bar. When you hover over the buff it should say wind, spirit, light, venom, fire or thunder weakness. Drag the monster into the circle that matches the weakness it's telling you. Here's a screenshot to show what you're looking for.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Spirit Nova.png Views:	1 Size:	83.6 KB ID:	1987305
      Last edited by *Minori*; 06-27-2019, 10:30 AM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X