Teleportor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleportor

The teleportor in the Tree of Life are seems to be bugged. I tried teleporting but it wouldn't let me. Had to go the long way.

Teleporter in Tree of Life seems to be working fine. Do you recall where you were going, and what level you were?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I was heading to BloodFang and i was over level 45, it hasn't worked for quite a few people. If you like i can send a screen shot?

Comment

Yes on the screenshot please. Going to Bloodfang from Tree of Life worked for me just now.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Okay so i just went to tree of life to test it and it comes up with no options at all.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Teleportor bug 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	627.1 KB
ID:	1726102

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Strange. I will forward that when everyone is back in the office. If they need to check from your perspective, do they have permission to log your character?

Comment

Yes they can log my character.

Comment

this happened to me to except i got stuck in Tree of Life cause i was a lvl 45 u have to be lvl 55 to go the long way
                  around i ended up having to go to the beastmaster and returning to starglad that way

Comment

This issue has been reported. Thank you for all of the information you've provided.

Comment

no problem

Comment

Working...
                      X