X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon 35+

Why dont drop Heroic Wing-Mount in Dungeon 35+ later you get lvl 45+

I'm sorry, I don't understand what the bug is you are reporting. Can you please provide a clear description?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I believe I can answer his question MemoryLane.... The reason you are unable to obtain certain items in the 35+ Dungeon after Level 45 is due to the difference in level. This happens in CS as well. As your level gets higher and higher certain items drop rates plummet in specific dungeons. HWs and MUTs for example are dropped solely based on level difference. After you've gone 10 levels above the drop rate pretty much drops to 0. I do hope this answers your question as I have interpreted your inquiry. If that is not the question you were asking, then I unfortunately do not have the answer.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
        I believe I can answer his question MemoryLane.... The reason you are unable to obtain certain items in the 35+ Dungeon after Level 45 is due to the difference in level. This happens in CS as well. As your level gets higher and higher certain items drop rates plummet in specific dungeons. HWs and MUTs for example are dropped solely based on level difference. After you've gone 10 levels above the drop rate pretty much drops to 0. I do hope this answers your question as I have interpreted your inquiry. If that is not the question you were asking, then I unfortunately do not have the answer.
        The same thing was happening in CS but was changed later and now all bosses drops their drops wings, muts, pc etc regardless of lvl this does not seem the case here unfortunely.

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
          The same thing was happening in CS but was changed later and now all bosses drops their drops wings, muts, pc etc regardless of lvl this does not seem the case here unfortunely.
          I know of the fix in CS for drop rate, and though this is a sequel of sorts, it is inherently it's own entity and has different sets of rules applied to it. However, they may end up fixing it, but that is at the discretion of the Developers.
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X