X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplication Glitch Update

Dear players,

Thank you for your constant support for the Crystal Saga series game. After the latest update, there was a duplicated item glitch in the game. We apologize for the bug and the mess in game. Some players reported this issue to us. We sincerely appreciate their informaton and reports so that we could fix the bug accordingly. However, we still got reports that some players abused this bug illegally and severely in game, but they did not report the issue to us. Some players, who severely abused this bug, will be banned permenantly. Some players will get a period banning. All the punishments depend on the value of the items, amount of items, etc. Please don't do illegal bug abusing in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience again and we will monitor the servers carefully to avoid such issues. Thank you.

This should be a rollback.

Comment

Originally posted by Centimo View Post
      This should be a rollback.
      I completely agree. Only way to be for certain is for the rollback to be put in place, because I am sorry R2, if this catastrophe has taught me anything it is that you lack the ability to monitor everything. I am fairly certain there will be glitch abusers that skate by and some none glitch abusers banned. I hope everything gets resolve fairly. To all my friends and fellow players good luck. I, sadly, will not be able to see the fruition of all these fixes as I am currently on the flight back to graduate school. On the right side, I won't have to deal with the blunder and headache.

Comment

So the players who exploited the bug but they did report to r2, wont get banned?
        Crystal Saga 2
        S1-Starglade
        Kay

Comment

I like how people that didnt abuse it majorly get the same time as people who did it overboard... NICE JOB R2 you messed up yet again. One of the two choices i sent in a ticket can be reached.

Comment

Just would like to ask for those temporarily banned for abusing this glitch, will their toons still get to keep the maxed/high-level dupe gears/items? Coz I think it would be unfair if they still get to keep it after coming back from a 2-week or even a month long temporary ban considering these items are obtained through illegal means.
            Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Items are gone. Mount and wings are still being discussed.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Thanks for confirming that, MemoryLane. I suppose deletion of the bugged items will be carried out gradually as I still see these items through rankings.
                Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

The equipment is not counted in the items that were removed.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Would be nice to remove illegal gears/mounts/wings too, it represents several months worth of farming/cashing, maybe more. If they come back with the same stats, that means you can cheat, abuse from glitchs and just be banned few poor weeks before to come back op as hell and keep control of the best events. Plus, if you remove op items from their toons it'll be more easy for us to report them again if they use duplicated items saved in guild/alt vaults.

Comment

Originally posted by R26961689 View Post
                      Would be nice to remove illegal gears/mounts/wings too, it represents several months worth of farming/cashing, maybe more. If they come back with the same stats, that means you can cheat, abuse from glitchs and just be banned few poor weeks before to come back op as hell and keep control of the best events. Plus, if you remove op items from their toons it'll be more easy for us to report them again if they use duplicated items saved in guild/alt vaults.
                      I agree. Kind of beats the purpose for having bannable offenses when these players can come back with their OP items.

Comment

The equipment is not counted in the items that were removed.
                        Why not? There are players in one specific guild on server 1 that is dominating PvP events due to the fact they have still got duped items floating around and equipments. This is highly unfair. One person I know of joined their guild andwithin 30 minutes was GIVEN items to make level 75 orange equips AND +9-+13 them doubling their strength. Unbelievable.

Comment

I don't know why, that was just the answer to your question. But, if you wish to report people, you'll need to do so in a ticket now.

Comment

I thought the bug was fixed why they still complain?

Comment

BTW , orange equips drop in dungeon too so dont be so surprised if some people have nice guildies that decide to pass on gear that they get for other classes. some actually team up and do dungeons and those equips DO drop
                              (S66)KKpower

Comment

Working...
                              X