Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic attack beastmaster

Hello,
    The basic attack my beastmaster (s2)Theia no longer works. I sent a support ticket yesterday afternoon, but I still have no news from them ... Sorry if my English is not so good I use google translation. Could you help me to solve this? because I can not enjoy PvP events or exp ...
    Thank you.

I put here the screenshot of my problem:

Comment

My apologies, Theia, I missed this thread. I will get that reported for you.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you, because it will soon be a week and I'm sad not to play ...

Comment

Thank you for letting me know you are still waiting. I had forwarded it again this morning. I will push again when everyone is in the office later.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Thank you for letting me know you are still waiting. I had forwarded it again this morning. I will push again when everyone is in the office later.
            am still waiting for my normal atack too T.T

Comment

TheophaniaTif, I've been told this is fixed for you now.

Comment

Working...
              X