This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch Hacker

you will not ban people who are using and abusing the error does not? expect much but the platform, but I saw that I was wrong, out of a platform where I spent 4mil real to come have fun Aque, and run into several mistakes, let's see if you guys solve this, you have several plays out of the game .. .
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-01-2016, 09:29 AM.

Like I've told everyone else- These reports have to go through ticket now.

www.r2games.com/support Use the Rules/Enforcement category, the cheating/hacking subcategory, and Crystal Saga II is at the bottom of the game drop down list.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok memory I have submitted 3 tickets 1 including the hong kong based lawfirms contact info I have retained in this matter. please remind the staff that in accordance with the 2002 and 2009 revision updates to the peoples laws that its much easier now to prove culpability and damages directly according to the lack of appropriate actions taken in the duping fiasco . Now its very obvious that all the cheaters made out like bandits and will keep there stuff. This in itself violates Chinese consumer laws . All it will take is 1 cease and desist letter to shut down the entire game for an undetermined amount of time. I tried to be patient , but you inactions have lead me to get aggressive . You honeslty expect fair non cheating players to now just deal with ppl who have maxed mounts, wings, and atonement gears ? I expect either to be transferred to a new server with the xtals I purchased or , begin the process to shut down this game until you has satisfactorily rectified this.
      Yours truly , one irate princess ♥ IGN:PRINCESS server:S1[starglade]

Comment

this is what happen when you spend real a lot of money for game with easy to bot or cheat next time be more smart ! they got money but do you think the company will spend their money for better security ..................
        in your dream buddy go complain till your finger swollen they dont give *** about your complain some mod will say this and that but R2 wont even move their feet
        IGN : (S73) ErrenJagger
        ---//---(S70) Tiwan
        ---//---(S81) Danis
        Server : (73) Green Plains
        -----//----(70) Silent Sands
        -----//----(81)Vidalian Skyway
        Level : (S70) 54
        ----//----(S73) 64
        ---//----(S81) Scion
        Spouse : (S70) FallenAngel

-------------//--------------YOU CAN HATE ME BUT I CANT HATE YOU--------------//---------------

Comment

most of the time tickets don't do nothing so I don't blame ppl getting upset over the whole ticket issue, i think R2's problem is that there are too many games now here on this site.

Comment

Working...
          X