Bug vip ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug vip ?

HELLO im newbie from server 4 , i will ask to staff , i top up 20$ and then this VIP stuck at 14.99$ that is why ??

IGN : Voo
    Job:Rogue

I spend my money for 20$ but my VIP stuck at 14.99 what happen that ?

I will wait for answer for staff CS 2

The VIP "exp" bar resets at every VIP level. You will always see a bar that goes from $0 to the required $ amount for that level.
    VIP0 -> VIP1 = $5
    VIP1 -> VIP2 = $20, for a total of $25 recharged
    VIP2 -> VIP3 = $40, for a total of $65 recharged
    and so on.

Your $19.99 recharge covered the $5 for VIP1, leaving you with $14.99 into the required $20 for VIP2.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi, MemoryLane, I also had the same problem. Only I topped up 9.99 USD but VIP progress bar says 4.99/15 USD, needs 10.01 USD more to level up to VIP 2. Made a ticket and the elves gave the same explanation you did, however, I am not sure I understand how it works. In reference to this, does this mean I merely need to top up about 4.99 USD worth to go VIP 2 (instead of 10.01 USD as stated)? Also, why not just make it straightforward to reflect your VIP progress?
      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

It's straightforward, you're just looking at it from a total amount perspective and not a per vip level perspective. The amount you see is needed for the next vip level, not your total amount recharged.

Each level has it's own amount needed, starting from 0 for that level. Think of it like your character exp bar, which always starts at 0 when you level up. Any exp you gained over your last level is added to the new level, just like the excess dollars from the last VIP level do.

So, when we say VIP 1 is $5, and VIP 2 is $15, that doesn't mean you only need to recharge $15 and be VIP 2. It means you need $20 (5 + 15) to be VIP 2.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its not right that we cant do the 4.99 to get vip 1 tho u have to do the 9.99 this is another way of r2 getting more money out of us

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
            Hi, MemoryLane, I also had the same problem. Only I topped up 9.99 USD but VIP progress bar says 4.99/15 USD, needs 10.01 USD more to level up to VIP 2. Made a ticket and the elves gave the same explanation you did, however, I am not sure I understand how it works. In reference to this, does this mean I merely need to top up about 4.99 USD worth to go VIP 2 (instead of 10.01 USD as stated)? Also, why not just make it straightforward to reflect your VIP progress?
            this is because its $5.oo to get vip 1 and $20.00 to get vip 2 but when u charge 4.99 u dont get vip 1 then if u do like u did 9.99 u still need 10.01 to get vip 2 so there for u would have to charge the 9.99 and a 4.99 to be eligable for the vip 2

Comment

Working...
            X