BM Spirit Elk Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM Spirit Elk Bugs

The Spirit Elk has several bugs that need to be fixed. The way the Elk is now, it is almost completely useless except for it's Innovation buff. Here are the bugs that need fixing:

1. Healing skills: Both the Ancestral Prayer and Rejuvenation skills do not work when they are casted
    Video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-...cybnZNakE/view

2. Reprisal skill: When the Reprisal skill is casted, only the elk receives the 5 second temporary buff (15% increase in defenses, lvl 5 elk), not the character (and allies)

Click image for larger version

Name:	-S2  Twilight Plains Crystal Saga ? at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	879.3 KB
ID:	1785558

3. Spirit Elk doing physical damage: When the elk does it's normal attack and damage skills, it does physical damage. The elk should be doing magic damage since it has high intelligence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016 09 13 at 12.09.20 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	837.1 KB
ID:	1785557

4. Innovation skill: This only applies to the lvl 5 Spirit Elk. When the lvl 5 Spirit Elk cast it's Innovation skill, to receive the buff, you have to be close to the elk. This is not the case for the first 4 lvls of the Spirit as you can receive the buff even when some distance from it. So the range of the lvl 5 Innovation skill needs to be increase.

That seems to be all. Hope these bugs are fix soon.
    Last edited by QuinteriousGames; 09-13-2016, 03:46 AM.

yeah dunno how they can have missed this, the spirit elk seem so bugged, like every singel atk/buff skill on spirit elk seem bugged and not working as intended.

and seing how slow they actually fix bugs makes me worried we will even see a fix on spirit elk.

Comment

Originally posted by QuinteriousGames View Post
      The Spirit Elk has several bugs that need to be fixed. The way the Elk is now, it is almost completely useless except for it's Innovation buff. Here are the bugs that need fixing:

1. Healing skills: Both the Ancestral Prayer and Rejuvenation skills do not work when they are casted
      Video link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-...cybnZNakE/view

2. Reprisal skill: When the Reprisal skill is casted, only the elk receives the 5 second temporary buff (15% increase in defenses, lvl 5 elk), not the character (and allies)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166668[/ATTACH]

3. Spirit Elk doing physical damage: When the elk does it's normal attack and damage skills, it does physical damage. The elk should be doing magic damage since it has high intelligence.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]166666[/ATTACH]

4. Innovation skill: This only applies to the lvl 5 Spirit Elk. When the lvl 5 Spirit Elk cast it's Innovation skill, to receive the buff, you have to be close to the elk. This is not the case for the first 4 lvls of the Spirit as you can receive the buff even when some distance from it. So the range of the lvl 5 Innovation skill needs to be increase.

That seems to be all. Hope these bugs are fix soon.
      I want to add some more information about Spirit Elk's Bug and correcting some of those list:

1. Rejuvenation is completly didn't work; But Ancestral Prayer is working, reason why ancestral prayer didn't work for you,
      may caused by foretell bug.(i didn't see your video).

2. Reprisal buff not affecting BM and allies may be intended, but i will happy if they make it affecting BM and allies as well.
      because when a BM using Spirit Elk, the one that tanking is the BM, not Spirit Elk. Reprisal Buff kinda useless when only affecting Spirit Elk.

3. I agree, because as for now Spirit Elk's High Int & Matk don't have any use.

4. I think the skill name is Invocation, and not Innovation.

I add 1 more bug:

5. Foretell : this skill not only block all damage, but it blocks buff too.
      When Ancestral Prayer casted while I under effect of Foretell's Buff(have 3 sec duration), I didn't get Ancestral Prayer Buff.
      Another BM Player also said that Foretell blocks Invocation as well. Probably Foretell will blocks all Buff (including Priest's Buff) if
      those buff casted when foretell active.

Comment

Originally posted by arisgame View Post

5. Foretell : this skill not only block all damage, but it blocks buff too.
        When Ancestral Prayer casted while I under effect of Foretell's Buff(have 3 sec duration), I didn't get Ancestral Prayer Buff.
        Another BM Player also said that Foretell blocks Invocation as well. Probably Foretell will blocks all Buff (including Priest's Buff) if
        those buff casted when foretell active.
        Ahh, ok I see. So that might be the reason why Ancestral Prayer and at times Invocation doesn't work. Thanks for your input. I hope the devs fix these issues with the elk.

Comment

yeah praying they will see this topic and fix the elk as soon as possible, since i wanna use elk

Comment

Working...
          X