Frag dungeon seem so hard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag dungeon seem so hard?

What The Fish.. FIRST BOS cast skil unable to atk for 30 sec and keep spam the same skill over and over again..how we supposed to kill him??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.. even most gear players seem retard if cant attack

A pet with purification helps with that first boss. You don't have to kill the bosses in order, so hopefully there's at least one you can kill.

I am hoping they fix the parties for this dungeon soon.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm a beastmaster and I'm having problems with the frag dungeon; I get the bosses down to 1% health but then they don't die. I have no problem getting rid of 99% of their health but that last 1% won't go away no matter what I do. This seems to be true for all of the bosses in the dungeon. This does not seem to be happening to other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekira View Post
        I'm a beastmaster and I'm having problems with the frag dungeon; I get the bosses down to 1% health but then they don't die. I have no problem getting rid of 99% of their health but that last 1% won't go away no matter what I do. This seems to be true for all of the bosses in the dungeon. This does not seem to be happening to other classes.
        What familiar are you using to kill the bosses with?

Comment

Originally posted by QuinteriousGames View Post
          What familiar are you using to kill the bosses with?
          Behemoth lvl 4 is my main familiar, but I've experimented with different operating systems, computers, familiars, titles, equipment, and buffs. None of the changes had any effect whatsoever on the problem. I also submitted two tickets and have not received any responses.

Comment

you will need to use beast from spirit side to kill it so something like Lv4 Beholder

Comment

Originally posted by deadgrass101 View Post
              you will need to use beast from spirit side to kill it so something like Lv4 Beholder
              Not entirely true. A level 5 gryphon will kill the bosses without any real issue. Behemoth can kill the bosses, but the last 1% of their health takes ages because his poison damage is based on remaining health, not max health like all the other familiars.
              Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
              I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Working...
              X