Frag Dungeon Bosses can not be killed by beastmaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag Dungeon Bosses can not be killed by beastmaster

The problem I'm having is that I can do damage to the bosses in the fragarach dungeon, but they won't die. I can drain 99% of their health bar just fine but the last 1% won't go away no matter what I do, so I've been unable to gather resources from the dungeon ever and this is extremely annoying. I have the feral familiars tree and have a lvl 4 behemoth. I'm elite level 175 and a good number of those points have gone on patk. And like I said, I can drain 99% of their health without any difficulty.

I've tried with a dragon sword. I've tried from a different operating system (main computer is a chromebook, but I also have a windows 10 one and tried from the R2 client there) and computer. I've tried using a different familiar. I've tried using a different title and super title. I've tried leaving the game to AFK for 20 minutes while I sit back and watch. I've tried using different buffs and potions. Nothing works. The bosses won't die.

Here is my screenshot dump:

https://goo.gl/photos/x5kWprffVVxWrJ6n6

Every time? All bosses or just the flower demon? Has it always been this way, or is this a new thing? Have you tried sitting there for a bit longer?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Your damage is really weak. The boss health regenerate more than your damage. Your damage as beast master should be at least 20k+ in order to kill it.

Comment

Lol your dps is super low, the boss is reganing faster then you can dish out damage.
        (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by huo0 View Post
          Your damage is really weak. The boss health regenerate more than your damage. Your damage as beast master should be at least 20k+ in order to kill it.
          If that's the case why can I clear the other 99% of its health. It gets stuck at 1% health and it won't go down from there; it will occasionally go up to about 10% but I get it right back down to 1% almost immediately. I have sat there for 25 minutes with it at this low health level; it takes me like 3 1/2 minutes to clear the other 99% of its health.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Every time? All bosses or just the flower demon? Has it always been this way, or is this a new thing? Have you tried sitting there for a bit longer?
          Yes, every time and it has always been this way. I can only damage the flower demon and the mega witch; I provided screenshots of both, neither of them will die. I have tried sitting there for up to 25 minutes just grinding away after they got down to 1% health.
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-27-2016, 07:01 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

When I was doing around your damage output, it took me a good 45 minutes to kill the witch. Now, I'm down to around 25 minutes, and that's with doing tens of thousand of damage. It takes me 2 hours to kill the golden warrior. I haven't bothered with the rest.. I am not a beastmaster, though.

The only real issue I see based on the screenshots and description is that the hp bar is reducing at a more rapid pace than what the hp of the boss actually has versus the damage you are doing to it. I'm sure it will die eventually, you just need to give it more than 25 minutes.

The only other thing I can suggest for reporting this is a video, since it can't be tested using your account due to how long it will take, and it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone else. Honestly though, I do feel like the response from support would be that the boss HP is a very large amount and you either need to do higher damage to it, or give it more time.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              When I was doing around your damage output, it took me a good 45 minutes to kill the witch. Now, I'm down to around 25 minutes, and that's with doing tens of thousand of damage. It takes me 2 hours to kill the golden warrior. I haven't bothered with the rest.. I am not a beastmaster, though.

The only real issue I see based on the screenshots and description is that the hp bar is reducing at a more rapid pace than what the hp of the boss actually has versus the damage you are doing to it. I'm sure it will die eventually, you just need to give it more than 25 minutes.

The only other thing I can suggest for reporting this is a video, since it can't be tested using your account due to how long it will take, and it doesn't seem to be an issue for anyone else. Honestly though, I do feel like the response from support would be that the boss HP is a very large amount and you either need to do higher damage to it, or give it more time.
              So....you're saying that it's not that the last 1% won't go away, it's that the other 99% is kinda glitching and disappearing too fast which gives the appearance that the last bit isn't going away? Well, I'd be willing to give it a shot, maybe i'll leave it there when I afk for the night.

Comment

I'm saying it's possible that's what it is, and that you should definitely try leaving it for a lot longer than 25 minutes. I'll be interested in hearing back from you on that.

Comment

I can say that this does happen as a feral beastmaster, though my stats are lower than the op's. However, they will die for me, and usually much faster than the aforementioned 25 minutes, so I'm not sure of the issue. I will say that the last 1% for all of the bosses seems to take ages, so it might just be the rapid drain behemoth gives (though this isnt seen anywhere else from what i've noticed). May just be another part of fraga dungeons problems?
                  Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                  I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

The one that clears 99% of it's health is your Familiar behemoth. Behemoth has a skill that lowers the opponents health. Behemoths normal attacks depends on your Physical damage. Try fight attacking with out your behemoth and tell me if you even scratch the boss health. You need more damage in that dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by huo0 View Post
                      Try fight attacking with out your behemoth and tell me if you even scratch the boss health. You need more damage in that dungeon.

Same holds for the beholder killing it, though I don't like spiritual (doesn't suit me play wise) so i switched back. Yes it takes a lot of damage to manage that dungeon (hence why the party aspect is needed) but it can be done.
                      Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                      I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I also have the same problem with the bosses in the guild trials.

update: I tried again today. I started attack on mega witch at 14:15, by 14:20 had cleared the health bar, sat there in afk mode until 15:20 when I ran out of potions, boss still not dead.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 10-27-2016, 03:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

It's a very slim possibility that something is bugged for just one person. You may need to wait until you are able to do more damage.

Comment

I dont think your beholder skill will kill the boss completely, just like huo said that 99% isnt YOUR dps it is your beholders passive skill, I am a knight that is hitting 150k with 152% atk speed and it takes me about 5 minutes to kill mega witch. Up your dps and then try fighting it.
                            (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

So I used a sands of time and redistributed my skill points so that I have a level 5 gryphon and now they will die. So I guess it's a bug with the behemoth in particular and not the feral tree in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X