Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lost connection problem after disconnect/ cannot enter again after disconnected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost connection problem after disconnect/ cannot enter again after disconnected

Dear administrator, please fix as soon as posible.

after disconnected I cannot re enter the game. it only can till choose characther. after click it~ it goes saying lost connection. after I changing my IP I can connect again~

then I ask several player too~ thats problem occurs~ after today maintenance~

please fix it soon..... s4 like grave yard when ppl cannot enter or login~

only several player online~

I got dced while trade my guild weapon that I enchant for him~ and cannot enter again~ after that.

please fix this as soon as possible. pls~

tbh~ my guild friend that I trade weap~ also dc and cant enter again~

memory lane where are you~?

this is the fifth time changing my ip~

and all my public IP cant login agin! please fix this problem~ I miss IOB time~ aslo overlord cause of this~

any staff online~? please respond

Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 12:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Originally posted by crazy_gazele
    this is the fifth time changing my ip~

and all my public IP cant login agin! please fix this problem~ I miss IOB time~ aslo overlord cause of this~

any staff online~? please respond

Check your internet connection.....and one more things.....remove your vpn...that will solve your problem, i had experienced it last week...
    make sure check your internet connection,you cannot enter to the game if your connection is weak.Hope this can solve your problem.

Comment

no~ I never share it with anyone~

its also not only me who have the problem~

but almost several ppl that play on s4~

I asking them in world chat~

please look~ at s4 its like grave yard now. cause many ppl cant login.

I hope they fix this soon

I already remove vpn~

and still cant acces my main~ with my 1st public ip~ unless I change it~

but my alt can enter with my 1st public ip~

so the problem isnt in my connection. but in server.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 12:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_gazele
        I already remove vpn~

and still cant acces my main~ with my 1st public ip~ unless I change it~

but my alt can enter with my 1st public ip~

Did you share your main character with your friends??change your account password...

Comment

where is the staff when they were needed~?

I really hate it. cant do nothing. now~
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I tried to create a character in s4, it says name already in used....so, i assume s4 has a problem...yeah i hope they will fix it soon..

Originally posted by crazy_gazele View Post

Let me try to login to s4....
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have tested S4 and did not encounter any login issues. As this may be an isolated issue, you can try the following to see if it gets you in:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
              ~ Use different browsers
              ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
              ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
              ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
              ~ Use a proxy
              ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address

Comment

can login now~ I just create new character to baiting so I can login my main~

what a mess~ seriously~

Comment

The problem is the server isn't disconnecting the character, resulting in not being able to get back in until the connection finally times itself out. When it happened to me this morning, I was told the issue would be forwarded to the IT department so that it can be looked into. Thank you for the additional information to forward.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

memory lane pls do something~ s4 like grave yard because of this problem~

everyone~ might be gone to s5 cause of this~ please help us~

I also send ticket for this problem~ I want s4 still crowd like usual~
                    also change in server time~ making~ s4 ppl annoyed~

please staff hurry repair the sql script. or else s4 really turn into grave yard
                    Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2016, 07:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You need to be patient.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I know~

sorry memory lane~

Comment

Have the same problem. im still connected at work.. but cant log in at home....

Comment

its getting worst now~ even changing IP~ didnt help again now~

Comment

Nothing you do will help speed things up. The issue is server side. You have to wait for the server to drop your connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X