Pet support slots damage bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet support slots damage bug

Hey i'm Eripi from S6, my pet has 4 support slots open making it quite strong as shown in its Patk, but most of the time when it is out it only does the amount of damage it would if I didn't have unlocked support slots, wondering if i've done anything wrong here or if there is a bug here.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	692.9 KB
ID:	1787040Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	715.5 KB
ID:	1787041
    Level: 147
    Plane:Eidolon
    Guild: (S29)Kogarasumaru
    Honor: Emperor
    Server: (S29) Molten Highlands
    Class: Rogue
    Pet: Golden Teddy Bear (PedoBear) Generation 4
    Mount: Super Kyubi, Generation 2

~Insert Something Inspirational Here~

There's an issue with the summoned pet picking up the stats from the support pets when you log in and when you summon the pet. Causing a change in the summoned pet's stats corrects this.

Adding attributes from leveling the pet up changes the stats, thus correcting the issue. When leveling up to correct the issue isn't feasible or possible, equipping/unequipping pet gear has the same effect. I keep a spare piece of pet gear in my inventory at all times so I can just double click on it and go about my business pretty quickly.

I don't think this bug is going to be fixed any time soon, so just get into the habit of toggling the pet gear after your pet hits lvl 30 for it's first set.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was wondering the same thing I have all them open too and my hit was the actual summoned pets Attack without the support pets. Thank you so much for the info works just great now *Thumbs Up*

P.s... Definitely got a 5 star rating
      Last edited by R21529529; 12-25-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Problem with this is when you are offline (or when you just logged in), your pet does not pickup the support slot stats. So, its not much help on VL as the pet only carries over its original stats and not the support slot stats, so I think that's the one that needs to get fixed.

Comment

So support pets aren't suppose to give stats to summoned pets or you're talking about the bug that gives pets and players stat boosts by adding/removing pets/equipment from summoned pet?

Comment

Originally posted by kyoko.kirigiri View Post
            So support pets aren't suppose to give stats to summoned pets or you're talking about the bug that gives pets and players stat boosts by adding/removing pets/equipment from summoned pet?
            There wouldn't be a purpose for support slots if they weren't supposed to boost the summoned pet, now would there. The bug is that the summoned pet doesn't always recognize (attain stats from) the pets in support slots when you are logging in or summoning the pet. One of the suggested fixes, although for the instance only, is toggling pet gears.

Comment

Another spolution i have found to this situation, If u just logged in and saw ur pet has original stats resummon it, or add points to, somwtimes adding points doesnt work for me, or toggle the supportpets, this works 100% and yes equip helps too

Comment

Working...
              X