Broken features in-game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken features in-game

• Still not able to form a party in frag dungeon.
    • Magic tower stats not being added to your character stats.
    • BM's spirit elk familiar's rejuvenation skill is still broken.
    • Perpetrators of gold duping bug in S1 remain unpunished (possibility of gold duping bug still existing as no update was given/released on the issue).
    • Pet support slot is still broken (added stats on pet reset when you relog).

These bugs have been in existence for more than a month now and not one was resolved. All CS2 devs/R2 ever does is to add cash systems and add the same old boring events.

There are many more bugs in-game apart from what I mentioned above, so I am not wondering why people are leaving this game.

The frag dungeon party bug is a difficult one. It requires a party to get in, but once in, you don't have to be in a party anymore. You can disband your party and stay in the dungeon. I've been having a really hard time communicating that to support, as from the dev's side of things, a party is required to enter the dungeon, therefore the party bug does not exist. The inventory sorting bug is far more urgent, and that's what I've been spending my time on, so I haven't been attempting to make them understand this one yet.

I don't know why they haven't fixed Magic Tower stats, and yes, that one is annoying. I will re-forward once I'm able to take before and after screenshots or the character panel with the magic tower panel again, which probably won't be this week.

I don't recall getting a video for the elk familiar skill issue. I'll look through the threads again and see if I missed one. If not, I need a video.

The gold duping bug was fixed. I had heard that the following maintenance *might* have reintroduced the bug again, but no one's come back to me to confirm that. Can't forward bugs when no one tells me about them. This bug did seem to be another S1 specific bug, and I don't play S1.

Summoned pet picking up support slot stats issue probably won't be fixed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dont forget the socketing bug, sometimes i have to refresh to open slots on equipments

Comment

Do you recall what time of day that happens compared to the last time you refreshed?

The daily backup occurs at 3am server time, and some of the side effects of that affect pet equipment descriptions, support pet information, guild warehouse equipment qualities, and a few other things. If you were logged into the game prior to 3am and didn't refresh or relog at all before attempting to enchant, feed mount, or apparently open a socket if you confirm you didn't refresh/relog at some point after 3am, you may find the first try does nothing until you refresh.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-06-2016, 11:51 PM.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The frag dungeon party bug is a difficult one. It requires a party to get in, but once in, you don't have to be in a party anymore. You can disband your party and stay in the dungeon. I've been having a really hard time communicating that to support, as from the dev's side of things, a party is required to enter the dungeon, therefore the party bug does not exist. The inventory sorting bug is far more urgent, and that's what I've been spending my time on, so I haven't been attempting to make them understand this one yet.

I don't know why they haven't fixed Magic Tower stats, and yes, that one is annoying. I will re-forward once I'm able to take before and after screenshots or the character panel with the magic tower panel again, which probably won't be this week.

I don't recall getting a video for the elk familiar skill issue. I'll look through the threads again and see if I missed one. If not, I need a video.

The gold duping bug was fixed. I had heard that the following maintenance *might* have reintroduced the bug again, but no one's come back to me to confirm that. Can't forward bugs when no one tells me about them. This bug did seem to be another S1 specific bug, and I don't play S1.

Summoned pet picking up support slot stats issue probably won't be fixed.
          Thanks MemoryLane for answering. I still doubt the gold duping bug was fixed, S1 market prices are still as ridiculous as ever, but the way it is now, no one will admit fault anyway. I hope they fix support slot bug. It is a cashing feature, kind of beats the purpose for having to spend real money on something that is broken in-game.

Comment

It's only broken in that it doesn't immediately recognize the slots. You can re-equip pet gear and it's fixed, until the next summon or relog. But that's part of why I don't expect it to be fixed, because it's broken, but in a weird way.

The community here has been quite weird about reporting bugs. It makes it harder for us to report bugs when no one's talking about them.

Comment

Working...
            X