Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*** is going on

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

хакеры в игре r2 сделать что-то мы хотим играть честноClick image for larger version

Name:	78.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	1728020

Comment

no. just look on what I quote. she admited that she doing it. lol

Comment

OK continues drama .. alt in S4 is no the same alt from other server .. our alt is off island so his letting his little brother farming only and selling wings stop ur drama guys play the game

Comment

Originally posted by tulossosombra View Post
          OK continues drama .. alt in S4 is no the same alt from other server .. our alt is off island so his letting his little brother farming only and selling wings stop ur drama guys play the game
          so you admited by yours statement that you. spread thoose purposely? dont tell me you denied it. since word did you says proof on it

Comment

can't believe forums not entertain trolls those kind of people should be punish

Comment

Please do not post screenshots explaining how to exploit glitches. If you would like to report player(s) for doing just that, do so in a ticket. If all of you take a moment to do so, the team may feel more pressed to take action against the reported.

As the original matter at hand has been redirected, I will now be closing this thread to prevent further onslaught.
              Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X