fix the disconnections its ridiculous now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix your laggy disconnecting junk game

laggggggg and dcs all morning s4 what a joke waste my dungeon attempts and you know this disgraceful company wont compensate you after thy rip you off.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      laggggggg and dcs all morning s4 what a joke waste my dungeon attempts and you know this disgraceful company wont compensate you after thy rip you off.
      I see you're still with us. Welcome back.

Comment

with the amount of money ive spent I'm kinda stuck here by default. I just spent too fast thinking this game ws still as good as CS1 that I played years ago when the previous ownership had it. Unfortuneatly R2 is a glaring example of whats wrong with this world today.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          with the amount of money ive spent I'm kinda stuck here by default. I just spent too fast thinking this game ws still as good as CS1 that I played years ago when the previous ownership had it. Unfortuneatly R2 is a glaring example of whats wrong with this world today.
          If I could, remaining with a company that you perceive with such negativity is a personal decision. If you were truly loyal to your own cause, no amount of money spent could keep you here.

Comment

The fact that you guys defend them like this is even more startling. It has nothing to do with a cause its an investment and I do have friends here in the game also. Yes it is a persona decision everything you do in life is a personal decision. HOWEVER that doesn't get R2 off the hook as you guys so often try to do. Ive played many online server games over the years and 90% of them never took the "grueling" amount of time to initiate simple fixes with certain holes in the game. Its all about motivation and customer service and R2 does not value either of those things. which in turn is why there is so much negativity generated toward them in this forum. If one person calls you a horse just ignore them if your whole community is calling you a horse then R2 just needs to buy the saddle.

Comment

Don't misunderstand; nowhere am I defending R2 against your opinion of them, simply pointing out the personal decision to stay with a company you find unsatisfactory. Your remainder with us is not a definite factor, but knowingly doing so, I would keep in mind that things aren't likely to undergo a complete change.

Might I ask if CS was one of the '90%' of games you've played over the course of x-amount of years? If it was, recall that there are still bugs (E.G. certain skills, missing class equipment, etc.) that have yet to be corrected after many months and even years. CS being this revamp's predecessor, it would be far too hopeful to expect otherwise.

Furthermore, immediate R2 personnel does not read the forum, so any adamant opinions that need voicing will be more effectively communicated via direct contact: the ticket system.

Comment

yes you are making my point bugs that exist after months and years. that is absolutely pitiful. I was playing another game before I got the urge to try the new CS2 and like all games that one had occasional bugs and errors and the developers were on them in 12 to 24 hours and not only fixed them lightning fast but sent the entire community virtual currency everytime they had to fix a bug that impacted our play. These bums at R2 would throw water on you if your on fire let alone give you compensation like that. That is the difference between a real company and R2.

Comment

And that brings our discussion back to the original point: You are opting to remain with a company you find sorely disappointing, for personal reasons, understandably so. By making that choice, and taking R2's reputation into account, you should be prepared for ongoing means of operation. The chances of a turnover is grim, to say the least.

Comment

boom ! end of discussion lmao

Comment

Agreed that the chance of this junk company improving is grim therefore everyone just discontinue spending real money that will catch their eye. Arent they adding new servers in CS1 still btw. Maybe it might be better going back to cs1 when a new server starts being that cs1 has actual game content to play.

Comment

Yes, they are still releasing new servers for CS. Anyone who finds the snailing progress of CSII unbearable may feel less restless there where all features are readily accessible. It is worth noting that you would be diving into another R2-hosted game, operated by the same team, so customer service there will not differ from here.

Comment

Thanks are R2 whatever is left of our server is dc and lag all over the place tonite. Id be happy if you guys could get just 1 thing right as a company. Maybe they redeem themselves with tonites maintenance lol.

We have been disconnecting and lagging in S4 all damn day every player in my guild ask me whats going on fix your game. You don't deserve the money you charge. Then it takes 5 or 10 minutes to get on again sometimes. Its almost as bad as the 20 minutes u get when your net drops. For God sake esrn your paychecks people
                          Last edited by Reverie; 03-13-2017, 10:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The disconnections you and however many others are experiencing is not a server wide issue. We know of several S4 natives who leave their toons online while they are away from their computers, and their toons are reportedly still and have been online for hours now.

P.S. R2 doesn't "charge" to play. CSII is F2P; recharging otherwise is a personal choice.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 03-13-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X