Still not working neither can use stars, quest, or use hp
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Zodiac.png
Views:	1
Size:	257.5 KB
ID:	1729738
    Come every day at the same time always the same picture,
    I have certainly not the bird every day 15xtal for reset to spend,
    certainly not and remain online up to rest time.Hello is still good? Goes also not at all synonymous with the bad server stability which currently prevails

Comment

What's stopping the devs from fixing this bug is that they are unable to trigger it, even with our reset instructions. I will continue to push the matter through weekly, but it'll be the waiting game until they can figure out how to trigger it themselves.
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I am on S3 and I have no issue using the Zodiac Buff and the 10k hp is always active as well.... only issue is I have to use crystals to reset the Zodiac stars.. which at 15 crystals is not bad, however, I can appreciate non cashers don't have that benefit... so hopefully R2 fix it soon. ^^

Comment

As of this morning I can draw zodiac Horoscope. I was not on over night.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhintze View Post
            As of this morning I can draw zodiac Horoscope. I was not on over night.
            Thank you for the update.

Comment

Spoke too soon, Today I can not draw again.

Comment

Originally posted by CobbleStone View Post
                Spoke too soon, Today I can not draw again.
                Alrighty then.

Comment

So after todays maintenance it seems Zodiac doesn't show stars now so unable to claim any sort of buff.

'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                    So after todays maintenance it seems Zodiac doesn't show stars now so unable to claim any sort of buff.
                    Zodiac has been conditionally bugged since its release. It is triggered when your toon is offline before/at the moment reset occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      Zodiac has been conditionally bugged since its release. It is triggered when your toon is offline before/at the moment reset occurs.
                      I see, my mistake, didn't look into bug threads yet.

'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

I see, my mistake, didn't look into bug threads yet.
                        For your convenience, I do have a thread dedicated to bugs I am tending to. You can skim over them in the following link if you'd like: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list

[Update]
                        From what I can personally gather, this bug might have been patched (my toon was offline before reset and was able to draw after logging in post-maintenance). Is anyone still experiencing a blank draw?

Comment

yes all zodiac blunders patched. hellstrorm still not patched and that one should be priority.
                          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                          X