Level 90 Potions Forgotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 90 Potions Forgotten

Hey tell the devs to put the level 90 potions in tree of life vendor where they are supposed to be they forgot them with the update. Vidalaia quests even have 1 quest where u need to buy a massive mana potion from tree of life vendor but they don't sell them lol.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

new boss fallen angel forgotten too

Comment

Please provide a screenshot of the quest as well as the items listed at the designated Tree of Life NPC.

Comment

I'm experiencing the same issue I will get a screenshot.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          Hey tell the devs to put the level 90 potions in tree of life vendor where they are supposed to be they forgot them with the update. Vidalaia quests even have 1 quest where u need to buy a massive mana potion from tree of life vendor but they don't sell them lol.
          By the moment, then only way to get the potions is by killing and looting level 90+ mobs.

Also, could you please provide us with the screenshot of the quest. Thank you

Comment

is their a language barrier or something with the devs why we need screenshots of something like a potion. I understand the need for it in complicated bugs but for potions????? it should be very easy to understand forgotten potions.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

R2 being a Chinese-based company, I'd say yes. There is room for misinterpretation when reporting matters by text alone, hence the need for screenshots. All reports mandate screenshots; there are no exceptions no matter how basic the issue is.

The screenshots being requested is not of the potion itself, but of the specific quest and of the NPC item list showing a lack of.

Comment

No lv90 pots in ToL?

Just hit 90 lately, went to go do Day in Vidalia. Required to deliver a lv90 pot to a NPC. Checked with the potions vendor in ToL, only contained lv45, lv60, and lv75 pots. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by R2126491849 View Post
                  Just hit 90 lately, went to go do Day in Vidalia. Required to deliver a lv90 pot to a NPC. Checked with the potions vendor in ToL, only contained lv45, lv60, and lv75 pots. What gives?
                  Those potions can't be purchased from the shop, so the roundabout is to get them from level 90+ mobs.

Comment

(Left to Right)
                    Massive Healing Potion (Level 95) -- Massive Mana Potion (Level 95) -- Ultra Healing Potion (Level 105) -- Ultra Mana Potion (Level 105)

Please update ASAP cause I'm having trouble in doing dungeons without proper hp potions
                    Attached Files

Comment

If someone wants to pm me the item codes for the healing and mana pots, I'll forward the suggestion again.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Where do i get the codes ?

Comment

Are the devs still unaware of this issue or just needed the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by charris753853 View Post
                            Are the devs still unaware of this issue or just needed the pic?
                            Thank you for the picture. I've forwarded it to the devs again.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Well I've tried this last time but I think R2 turned a blind eye

Comment

Working...
                              X