Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 90 Potions Forgotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, I was planning to report this as well, but I see it's known about for the past 17 months. Missing level 90 potions in npc vendors.

Comment

When i say they are lazy bums, wasting our time asking to make screens and video, all they have been doing is lying about them reporting this bug. They reported nothing, show me screens if you really have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post
        When i say they are lazy bums, wasting our time asking to make screens and video, all they have been doing is lying about them reporting this bug. They reported nothing, show me screens if you really have done it.
        Our work room is confidential, but I can correct your very false assumption about moderators as the most recent follow-up report of the potions was forwarded by MemoryLane on June 24, 2018, at 9:26PM PDT, to which R2 never acknowledged. It would do you some good to learn which party is actually to blame. Everyone, and I mean everyone (except you apparently) knows how R2 is as an entity, and you’re obscenely delusional if you think moderators are the ones preventing bug patches.

Do yourself a favor and cut out the middle man if you must when personally reporting bugs. You yourself can always file a direct report to R2 via ticket system, as you yourself preached.

Comment

To say the status of a bug is not confidential. This post like many talks by itself. It has been posted the 10 march 2017, 4 mods did ask for screens, codes and today the 10 aug 2018 nothing has been done. It's been 17 months aka one years and 5 months this bug has been reported and the mobs did ask for more proofs and here we are. This is why we want to know if mods are actually reporting these bugs. Funny to see the guy who made this report has been banned. Do you get banned now for reporting bugs?

Comment

To say the status of a bug is not confidential. This post like many talks by itself. It has been posted the 10 march 2017, 4 mods did ask for screens, codes and today the 10 aug 2018 nothing has been done. It's been 17 months aka one years and 5 months this bug has been reported and the mobs did ask for more proofs and here we are. This is why we want to know if mods are actually reporting these bugs. Funny to see the guy who made this report has been banned. Do you get banned now for reporting bugs?
            You are quite the presumptuous one. You asked for a screenshot of our report, which we submit into our work room, which in itself is confidential. As stated previously, if you so strongly believe no one has done anything about anything, bypass us and go speak to R2 directly via ticket system. You believe in the ticket system, don’t you?

As for the OP of this thread, you clearly have not been around these neck of the woods very long if you don’t know about him, but believing that moderators are to blame rather than R2 spoke for itself. Posters can be banned per accumulation of infractions when forum rules are broken. Break the rules, accumulate infractions, get banned. That’s how it works. The more you know.

Comment

lol get real you mods are not doing anything, tell me how many bugs have been fixed because you? So stop wasting our time by asking screens and videos. About the dude who has been banned everybody knows him, he is a big casher and so far the player who has the highest stats in game. What did he do to get a permanent ban? Did he stalk someone and blackmail him? No. Has he used this forum to sell some drug or any kind of illegal work? No. Mods just didn't like him so they have banned him, because he was calling you lazy, but it's true that you are lazy.

Comment

lol get real you mods are not doing anything, tell me how many bugs have been fixed because you? So stop wasting our time by asking screens and videos. About the dude who has been banned everybody knows him, he is a big casher and so far the player who has the highest stats in game. What did he do to get a permanent ban? Did he stalk someone and blackmail him? No. Has he used this forum to sell some drug or any kind of illegal work? No. Mods just didn't like him so they have banned him, because he was calling you lazy, but it's true that you are lazy.
                How like you to speak without actually knowing anything. My personal bug worklist is and has been stickied here for the public’s access: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list

Furthermore, I will not be disclosing the duration of the OP’s ban, but to jump to conclusions and say it’s “permanent” is so highly presumptuous, but that is your unfortunate nature. Calling anyone lazy or simply being unlikable doesn’t get you banned, else you would have been days ago; breaking the forum rules does. You’re welcome to start breaking some so you can personally experience how the system works.

Comment

lol in this game there are 100 times more bugs than those in that little list who is showing the smallest ones. Camon rivini show me more. That's all you have done in over 4 years? Make another post so you have 6k posts, in easy words 6k posts of spamming.

Comment

lol in this game there are 100 times more bugs than those in that little list who is showing the smallest ones. Camon rivini show me more. That's all you have done in over 4 years? Make another post so you have 6k posts, in easy words 6k posts of spamming.
                    You do realize CSII is just under 2 years old and I certainly did not moderate for it when it launched, but leave it to someone of your questionable IQ level to fail at simple mathematics as well as failure to understand terminology of the words you randomly draw out of a hat. Upon reaching my personal post quota, allow me to shower you with one last correction (but it’ll honestly go over your head or lack thereof). The definition of “spam” is as follows:

spam
                    spam/
                    verb
                    gerund or present participle: spamming
                    1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
                    Now that you [hopefully] have a better understanding of your poorly selected terminology, I bid you toodles (or are you going to take “toodles” as name-calling like you have in the past?). You’ve been an entertaining joke through and through. Don’t try too hard to comeback; you might just rupture a hernia. Peace out girlscout.

Comment

Listen to me, you teach me nothing, you are just a forum amateur with no IT knowlogies who became a mod only because the feminist there accept females and not males, and here we can see the results. I care nothing about your useless talking i only care about the facts and the facts are the following, out of all the bugs you have reported almost none of them has been fixed, get real, what do you believe that r2games is taking orders by you? Yet this "moderator" team is asking us to collect screens and videos, just like minori who asked me to take another screen of the same bug that is still there and not been fixed yet, it was unnecessary. Considerating the drama you are making i truly doubt that bug has been reported once again. This game has bugs starting from the client we use to play. You are finishing your mandatory in a really miserable way showing that you have always been and you are still nothing but a forum troll. If your life sucks and you are a really frustrated person have some healthcare, do not annoy me.

Comment

I just want to be clear about something here.. This isn't a bug. It's not being reported as a bug, because there was never any intention on including the potions in the vendor shop. They drop on the maps. If you need the potions, you need to go fight the mobs for them. This has always been forwarded as a suggestion - a please can you include the potions in the vendor request.

It is in R2's hands. It's up to the devs for whether or not they actually include the potions in the vendor shop in the future, or if they decide to leave things how they are. Minori and Kana will keep bringing the topic up with R2 periodically to keep the subject fresh, but it will always be up to the devs to make such a change.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

when it's 2018 and people still blame the mods for R2's laziness
                          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            I just want to be clear about something here.. This isn't a bug. It's not being reported as a bug, because there was never any intention on including the potions in the vendor shop. They drop on the maps. If you need the potions, you need to go fight the mobs for them. This has always been forwarded as a suggestion - a please can you include the potions in the vendor request.

It is in R2's hands. It's up to the devs for whether or not they actually include the potions in the vendor shop in the future, or if they decide to leave things how they are. Minori and Kana will keep bringing the topic up with R2 periodically to keep the subject fresh, but it will always be up to the devs to make such a change.
                            I understand this, but I think it becomes a bug due to the text error. At level 90, you're not fighting the mobs that drop those potions yet, so yes - I was unaware they were farmable for a while. Instead of suggesting them to add potions, why not a suggestion of fixing text errors in game? This game needs so much work and it's not even funny. You guys are doing your job, and I appreciate that. However, R2 is proving to be a joke. I reported my own personal issue around a month ago to them, and they replied today saying "Since we haven't heard from you in over 2 weeks, we will assume your problem has resolved. Therefore we are closing the ticket. Reply to this email to re-open the ticket." Something along those lines. They never initially replied to my primary concern...and that's just ridiculous. I'm sorry you guys are the middle man for people who don't even try to listen to the community.

Comment

Originally posted by charris753853 View Post

I understand this, but I think it becomes a bug due to the text error. At level 90, you're not fighting the mobs that drop those potions yet, so yes - I was unaware they were farmable for a while. Instead of suggesting them to add potions, why not a suggestion of fixing text errors in game? This game needs so much work and it's not even funny. You guys are doing your job, and I appreciate that. However, R2 is proving to be a joke. I reported my own personal issue around a month ago to them, and they replied today saying "Since we haven't heard from you in over 2 weeks, we will assume your problem has resolved. Therefore we are closing the ticket. Reply to this email to re-open the ticket." Something along those lines. They never initially replied to my primary concern...and that's just ridiculous. I'm sorry you guys are the middle man for people who don't even try to listen to the community.
                              When your tickets go unanswered please send in a new ticket or contact a moderator and we'll be happy to assist you in getting help with your issue. Sometimes tickets go into the wrong place or are completely over looked in general, but if you've already had a reply and have the ticket number or can supply an email address we will do whatever we can to help you.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

So,

the 10 march 2017 ravanie asks for screens and video in order to forward the ticket. Nothing happens.
                                the 17 june 2018 lane asks for the items code pretending to forward the ticket once again. Nothing happens.
                                the 28 july 2018 minori says she forwarded the new screen and the ticket once again. Nothing happens.
                                the 9 aug 2018 lane clearly says it is not a bug. Why didn't she say that the very first day, instead she has been asking for new screens and videos for about 1 year and 5 months. She also says it's not been reported as a bug against what the other mods said.
                                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                I just want to be clear about something here.. This isn't a bug. It's not being reported as a bug,
                                the 10 aug 2018 a player once again says it is a bug explaining the reason
                                the 10 aug 2018 minori gives an elusive answer avoiding to talk about the bug.

Are you s*ing us?

Also a mod cannot "assist" anybody while sending a ticket because the ticked has private informations about the account and a mod cannot read them. The ticked is btw the customer and the customer service.

They are not mods they are trolls wasting our time and if you read the history of this topic you can see how they made us wasting time with screens and all just to end up in this way. "It is not a bug" after over one year "i have been forwarding it again". Lazy and useless with no skills in supporting a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X