Login Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problems

Every time I have the account logged in and I take disconect the account is still logged and I can not login, only after a while the account displaces and I can return to play

This is a common issue with disconnections where the system did not register the boot, so your toon remains ghosting online for a period of time. The team is aware of the problem, however a resolve has not yet come around as it is a sensitive issue with the system's mechanics.

Comment

waiting to get on

i would like you all to fix to where if your lights flick you do not have to wait til the game saids u have logged off your toon should log off the same time your likes flick or if your power goes out thank you

Comment

What the hell

why if i disconected from server, and i want to enter game still they are said "lost conecting from server", what is this????????
        can you fix it, it is very annoying
        Thank you

Comment

Refer to:
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          This is a common issue with disconnections where the system did not register the boot, so your toon remains ghosting online for a period of time. The team is aware of the problem, however a resolve has not yet come around as it is a sensitive issue with the system's mechanics.
          It typically takes up to 20 minutes for the system to finally kick the ghosting toon offline, so try again at a later time.

Comment

Login Problems

Hello! I need help please as it DC me and it happens again and again when I try to reconnect. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	703.6 KB
ID:	1729570Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	703.6 KB
ID:	1729570

Comment

Originally posted by jedpedregosa View Post
              Hello! I need help please as it DC me and it happens again and again when I try to reconnect. [ATTACH=CONFIG]173858[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]173858[/ATTACH]
              Try again in 20 or so minutes.

Comment

Working...
              X