Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Website problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website problems

I've been experiencing some probs on cs2 website.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-31-10-20-44.png
Views:	1
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	1793291 It's loading uncompletely and I've tried everything to fix it like changing browsers tried firefox and IE, clearing cache/cookies, restarting pc and router, scan. Still did not fix the problem. Now, because of that I still can't play cs2. Was hoping you can give me suggestions/advice regarding to my issue. Thank you.

P.S that screenshot was from my phone using google chrome, with the same network connection. (shows the same with pc and other devices accessing the site)

I have tested the site both on a laptop and my phone and did not encounter this issue. I could only suggest contacting your ISP provider if the problem persists as you have already tried the usual network resolves.

Comment

If you are still presenting the issue, I'll suggest to try the following (make sure you have administrator priveleges in your computer).

Open Command Prompt (CMD) and type in:
      ipconfig /flushdns

This will clear your dns.

As well you may want try to delete prefetch & temp folders content
      C:/WINDOWS/Prefetch
      C:/WINDOWS/Temp

These are common troubleshooting steps suggested by windows, this won't harm your computer.

Comment

Working...
      X