S4 s5 s6 servers severe lag for a week now almost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 s5 s6 servers severe lag for a week now almost

Ok we losing more people now in our server because of the horrible lag that has hit us the past week. So mods tell the lazy do nothing developers to get in their and fix it before we lose more people its getting out of hand I have a better connection then most players on my server and even I'm gettn horrible lag most of the day so something is seriously fd up. Tell them to earn their money for once plz.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
    Ok we losing more people now in our server because of the horrible lag that has hit us the past week. So mods tell the lazy do nothing developers to get in their and fix it before we lose more people its getting out of hand I have a better connection then most players on my server and even I'm gettn horrible lag most of the day so something is seriously fd up. Tell them to earn their money for once plz.
    Please provide more details about the issue, I just went in to the game for about 1 hour without experiencing any lag (connection/fps). And we don't have any interaction with the developers. If you have a concern you can submit it via ticket, and if you don't get any response within 3 business days you can pm me or any mod to forward it to the team.

Comment

I don't think your the type to lie Delta but why is it in this forum anytime someone complains of lag or connection issues in severs the mods always say they went and checked and had no issues, do yu all have super computers. I don't see how 20 players can all say they are having lag issues and then mods never experience it. However as of last night and this morning so far it seems as if the issue has resolved for me and my guildees at least.
      Last edited by briansid1981; 06-11-2017, 12:18 PM. Reason: issue apparently resolved

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        I don't think your the type to lie Delta but why is it in this forum anytime someone complains of lag or connection issues in severs the mods always say they went and checked and had no issues, do yu all have super computers. I don't see how 20 players can all say they are having lag issues and then mods never experience it. However as of last night and this morning so far it seems as if the issue has resolved for me and my guildees at least.
        I personally rarely experience any form of lag... And I have two servers of cs2 running at once including cs1. I wouldn't say I have a super computer, I just look after my computer. A lot of people tend to forget that computers need maintenance regularly... You say 20 people have the issue but they may all be from the same country? Or same region of the world? Maybe they all have outdated computers or have slow or limited connection etc. I could post the barest minimum specs needed to play cs2 and not lag if you want?

Comment

That would be cool if u could do so thank you. ill pass the info along to anyone in my guild with issues.

Comment

Working...
          X