Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred enchantment crystals 1,2 and 3???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred enchantment crystals 1,2 and 3???

I just noticed that in Frag dungeon reward description it says its supposed to drop sacred enchantment crystals 1,2 and 3 these have never dropped, what are they and can we get the devs to finally include them.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
    I just noticed that in Frag dungeon reward description it says its supposed to drop sacred enchantment crystals 1,2 and 3 these have never dropped, what are they and can we get the devs to finally include them.
    AT this point i think you're just complaining for the sake of complaining...not to be constructive or helpful just spiteful.

and to answer your question Frag dungeon already drops those items, they have a different name, namely minor enchantment crystal, moderate enchantment crystal and major enchantment crystal. For someone who nitpicks as much as you you should have seen this obvious relation... next thing you'll make a thread complaining about the about the wrong name.

Comment

who are you by the way you troll, 1 post hahaha. or you just hiding your identity cause your a coward. And yes I'm tired of R2 ** screw ups. If that was the case they should have written it drops minor, moderate and major xtals. So get lost you tool go play the game if your any good at it haha. Come make a toon in s4 ill be glad to show you how to play.
      Last edited by briansid1981; 07-30-2017, 08:22 AM.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X