Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isnt Zodiac supposed to have 10 levels???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt Zodiac supposed to have 10 levels???

If so then R2 rammed the pooch again as It wont allow me to level it past 9. Hopefully level 9 is max because if not I'm sure we will wait forever to get it fixed.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

CSII isn't "supposed" to have anything. In other words, if the max is level 10 on CS, it does not necessarily mean CSII's max will be the same.

Comment

Reallllly Reverie, I mean my god I know you work for the tarts but you expect any of us to believe that. Considering everything with the systems they have done is cut and paste basically I think its more likely that they blew it again. Why you still try and defend the insane ridiculousness that R2 is. Its not benefitting the forum to make excuses for these fools. And your right they aren't "supposed" to have anything cause these twits don't even have descriptions or guides on systems anymore because of their epic laziness. I'm 99% sure zodiac doesn't have 9 levels and I'm sure most people will agree.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        Considering everything with the systems they have done is cut and paste
        Everything is definitely not the exact copy and paste from CS, and if you yourself believe that, might I encourage more observation. The team does make adjustments when handling the latter version (E.G. dungeons do not drop Dragon Crystals). Might I also add that the original Zodiac coding was maxed at level 5, so that in itself already contradicts your belief.

Comment

The original tenets coding didn't include ancient and chaotic they were added later in cs1 but they were both added into cs2 when tenets was added. So just because originally zodiac had 5 levels then expanded to 10 is not really relevant especially when its stuck at level 9. if it was stuck at level 5 then you would be correct with what you said but the fact that it gos to 9 makes your 5 levels argument totally invalid. Yeah they do make slight changes, idiotic ones like the example you posted about DC, hence the reason why they are a failing business. Every djustment they made alienated the free player or low level casher so maybe they should cut and paste everything cause the people who had it before them obviously did a 100000000000 times better job.

Comment

Anything is possible with R2, no matter how much or little sense it makes. Is it completely possible that they set CSII's max to level 9? Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
            X