Login issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login issues

After mait there have been some really strange login issues going on in my server. People that have been disconnecting have been stuck permanently out of their account. The account stays logged on. Currently I know three people who's accounts have been stuck online for a day. I tried it with an alt of mine, and it has been logged on since IOB yesterday lol. So now if you DC you will have to wait a week until reset to play again? lmao

Edit: Not only are accounts getting stuck, but its really slow and recharges aren't going through. Been waiting for crystal to come in since the issues started yesterday.
    Last edited by risengaw; 08-17-2017, 09:01 AM.
    What are bugs?

my account on S1 has been stuck since IOB as well.

Comment

Same here, was able to log in on my alt but my main has been stuck online since yesterday this time. The only response i get from support is that i have to wait until the server kicks it out meaning waiting until the server reboot next week.. It seems that the game is very buggy aswell, it took me about 10 refreshes on the login page to finally get in through my alt. How hard is it to just schedule an emergency maint and reboot the servers for us to be able to log back into our toons?

Comment

Same here. Been trying to connect on my toon for an hour now. Tried clearing cache, restarting modem, using client, all with the same results. Oddly, I can login on other servers, save for server one.

Comment

I will ask the team if they will consider performing a quick reset. No promises, as every stuck toon will begin requesting server resets and it is not something I see happening on a regular basis.

Comment

Yes it seems that it's just S1 experiencing this issue. Really hope it gets fixed within the week. That or they extend the cashing events until next week. Seems like the money is going through they just aren't giving us the crystals we paid for... lol.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Um my character is stuck to. I can log in but it never loads the character so I can enter the password for the character. I can see it when I log in with another character, its like just froze. Thanks for checking into this issue, seems others are having the same.

Comment

Same problem with S1 ... submitted a ticket

Comment

my character is stuck too in Server 1

Comment

God R2 is a complete joke. Good job R2 take away forced kicking of toons, you idiots fail again, this will cost you a few more cashers I'm sure you tards.
                    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X