Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.3k PTS POW "BOUND" ???????????? Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.3k PTS POW "BOUND" ???????????? Seriously?

pls FIX.

The binding of items is not a bug. It is intended by the devs to reduce the bots' accessibility to them.

Comment

Actually many of the new items are tradable I believe from what ive seen, which is a good thing, bots are guna be there for the cheaters regardless so lets not ruin it for the honest players, R2 did right by making some of these top items tradable to non cashers. As I said in the past you don't take a dump on your honest customers to save yourself a little hassle from the cheats. That's seriously stupid business practice and hopefully R2 is seeing this now as they didn't make all the items bound.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

fix it baaaaaaa

Comment

if I['m reading the picture right, the real problem isn't that it's bound, the problem is that the 150 is the bound pearl of wisdom but the 3300 points is suppose to be the greater pearl of wisdom(consumer points is 3x the store price)

Comment

lol why would i buy something that costs so much more and gives the same amount? I guess it's a bug too.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
              if I['m reading the picture right, the real problem isn't that it's bound, the problem is that the 150 is the bound pearl of wisdom but the 3300 points is suppose to be the greater pearl of wisdom(consumer points is 3x the store price)
              The original poster could have been more clear, as their title emphasizes "BOUND". Needless to say that we can't assume that the 3,300 points PoW is intended to be a GPoW, and without an assumption, it is simply a mixed up pricing between bound and unbound PoWs, which a player reported here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...maintence-23-8

Comment

I think its safe to safe that its for Gpow since 3300 points is the price for gpow in the point of interest store and I don't think anyone is gunna buy a bound item when non bound is available.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X