Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chi bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi bugged

So there's a pretty big visual bug for chi right now. Also kind of an annoyance because you have to refresh. However the stat bonuses from chi still works. Anyways, no chi auras are showing up at all as the system states. Also the chi progression is bugged. After you finish an entire chi level you have to relog because it gets stuck. After relogging your progress meter goes down.

I'll try and get a picture later today but I'd much rather post a video, as it's a really strange bug. Anyways my main concern is that no auras are showing up and I'm at immortal chi.

Here's a screen shot if it helps. Snag.gy/okRg2n.jpg
    Last edited by risengaw; 08-25-2017, 02:21 PM.
    What are bugs?

lmao they dont even bother to answear u xD

Comment

A CS2 system bugged.....no way... I'm shocked bro.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
        So there's a pretty big visual bug for chi right now. Also kind of an annoyance because you have to refresh. However the stat bonuses from chi still works. Anyways, no chi auras are showing up at all as the system states. Also the chi progression is bugged. After you finish an entire chi level you have to relog because it gets stuck. After relogging your progress meter goes down.

I'll try and get a picture later today but I'd much rather post a video, as it's a really strange bug. Anyways my main concern is that no auras are showing up and I'm at immortal chi.

Here's a screen shot if it helps. Snag.gy/okRg2n.jpg
        I will format a report for the Chi aura until you get around to snagging a video of the stuck Chi progress. For now, relogging will have to suffice.

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
        lmao they dont even bother to answear u xD
        Moderators (volunteer representatives who volunteer their time) do not have mandated response times; even the ticket system has a standard wait period of several days. If it makes any sense to you, I would much rather wait for all issues reported in a single thread to be backed up with appropriate screenshots/videos before filing a report. Otherwise, we have to keep coming back for bits and pieces.
        Last edited by Reverie; 08-26-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X