Why I can't Login S22?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I can't Login S22?

GM plss check why I can't login S22 now? I can login S21 but can't login S22

same bro cant log in s22 , try many time but still stuck

Comment

please check server is not online has no green status but gray is not active yellow = offline MT, green = online

Comment

Why is it S22 not accessible at the moment?

Comment

same here.. cant log in. whats the problem.?

Comment

i cant log in in S22 wew

Comment

seeing that cs1's s110 which is in beta like s22 undergone char wipe out we can assume that will happen here aswell
              IGN:Ecchi
              Server:umm like every single one past s84 i guess
              Class:whatever i feel like playing
              Lvl:depends on how much i can play on day 1 before quitting <3
              Plane:mortal
              Job:Server's perv #24...also IRL perv...getting slapped isn't funny nor nice btw

Comment

MemoryLane and I are checking on the status of S22. Once we have an official statement from R2, we will post so.

[Update]
                Official word from R2 is that S22 will be restarted and relaunched as scheduled. Any recharges already made will need to be noted in a support ticket so it can be sent to the newly created toon after the scheduled relaunch.
                Last edited by Reverie; 09-05-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

omg , do we need to apply the support ticket before or after the server release back? i just spent 20$

Comment

Originally posted by busukla View Post
                    omg , do we need to apply the support ticket before or after the server release back? i just spent 20$
                    After you have created a new toon once the server is relaunched.

Comment

and can you show us how to use support ticket , to get back the recharges to the new toon later. r2 pls

Comment

and can you show us how to use support ticket , to get back the recharges to the new toon later. r2 pls
                        Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Click any article and scroll to the bottom where the orange "Submit a ticket" button is. Fill out the required fields and in the message portion, briefly note that S22 was reset and you need your recharges sent to the new S22 toon (once the server relaunches and you have made your new toon). Including order numbers will make things easier, but if those are not handy, R2 will just look at your transaction history.

Comment

thank you reverie , i got the order numbers. So now just wait the server relaunches back huhu

any WarGods members here?
                          i am Zeph

Comment

thank you reverie , i got the order numbers. So now just wait the server relaunches back huhu
                            You're welcome.

Comment

Any idea when the server will reopen?

Comment

Working...
                              X