Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2212574 View Post
    Any idea when the server will reopen?
    There is no ETA as of yet, but I will be following up with the team tomorrow to see if there is an update.

Comment

Originally posted by busukla View Post
      thank you reverie , i got the order numbers. So now just wait the server relaunches back huhu

any WarGods members here?
      i am Zeph
      I'm Hero, I already TOP UP 104.98$ V4
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Click any article and scroll to the bottom where the orange "Submit a ticket" button is. Fill out the required fields and in the message portion, briefly note that S22 was reset and you need your recharges sent to the new S22 toon (once the server relaunches and you have made your new toon). Including order numbers will make things easier, but if those are not handy, R2 will just look at your transaction history.
      I TOPUP 2 times 99.99$ and 4.99$ so I should sent ticket 2 times??
      Last edited by Reverie; 09-05-2017, 07:37 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

when will S22 reopen .... any updates

Comment

Originally posted by R2126036613 View Post

I'm Hero, I already TOP UP 104.98$ V4

I TOPUP 2 times 99.99$ and 4.99$ so I should sent ticket 2 times??
          If the recharge is to a single toon, only one ticket is necessary. In the one ticket, you can include all your order numbers. If there were recharges made to other toons (alts), separate tickets will need to be submitted per toon.

Comment

i hope S22 will reopen in a few minutes or an hour. miss playin already.

Comment

Working...
            X