Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2 client is a mess, can we get a correct fix.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 client is a mess, can we get a correct fix.

In serevr s4 s5 s6 we have game getting stuck at loading screen numerous times throughout the day. Now today some of us have problem with no game sound on client, one thing after another. Always.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

It's happening often to get stucked at loading.

Comment

Since my first post on this was ignored ill make another, people are furious and dont even wanna play right now as r2 has rammed the pooch again, now we have a glitch where when u change maps or enter events or areas every 30 or 45 mins or so the loading screen will pop up and just stay that way causing you to have to restart however it does enter you into the event so when you do have to restart you end up losing your run or event cause of this b s. Idk how a company can be so unaware of stuff like this in their game. truly a joke.

Comment

Someone please assist this guy on his concern. Its kind of saddening how issues like these are getting ignored and I am not talking about CS2 alone, this applies to all games R2 publishes. At least a word like noted or acknowledged is enough even if it gets stuck up there in queue on the devs' repair list.

Comment

Unfortuneately just like R2 they dont care here in this place and that is why people continue to say go to hell to r2. We lost 2 more players this week n the server because of this glitch and do these people care hell no, they just merge the thread and do nothing. R2 at its finest.

Comment

Like I said on my previous post, just an acknowledgment for issues like these would be enough, just so players won't feel neglected, but I guess even the mods stopped caring for this game.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 10-23-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

yeah just another example of how disgustingly pathetic r2 customer service is, these gaming companies need to start having regulations dropped on them get them off there lazy greedy ***** and hire quality people for their development and find mods for important things like these forums that actually care about their job. i mean f they dont wanna do it they should pass it to someone else.

Comment

How about opening a ticket.

Comment

They can't actually fix anything. The moderators are only here to make sure forums aren't being blown up with insults and nonsense. They can tell R2 the same way you can the difference is there's is usually answered a bit faster. Also, none of you are required to use client. There's a lot of browsers you can use still such as chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, safari, and the list goes on. Let's be honest here no one is going to want to help if you're using derogatory language and your thread ignored until they have grounds to close or delete it.

Comment

No dude this forum is a joke and has been the mods know very little about the game and care less

Comment

You don't need to be rude. If you don't agree with what they are doing or how to help then perhaps apply for a position and see how much they actually have. It's not alot I can tell you that.

Comment

Working...
                      X