Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Diviner

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then what should i write on a forum called bug reporting, what music do you like? The details about the exploit can be done with a ticket but the bug itself must be posted here. Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
      Then what should i write on a forum called bug reporting, what music do you like? The details about the exploit can be done with a ticket but the bug itself must be posted here. Regards.
      A bug that can be further exploited should not be detailed publicly on the open forum while any bug that cannot be exploited can be reported in full on the forum. Your fellow poster has already outlined a general range of bugs that can be openly reported on the forum:
      Originally posted by hotlovin80 View Post
      Also, a bug would be a monster glitching and needing to change L's to avoid it or the flower system rewards not being distributed. That is a bug or glitch. The diviner system would be an oversight to a problem they did not foresee. As you have explained for it be exploited even further. Not every person was aware of this exploitation, but I assure you now because of you Blackdragon20017 anyone who uses forums are now aware of it.
      To make it as simple as possible: If the public can abuse it, don’t post about it. Instead send in a ticket or PM your designated forum moderator.

P.S. Let’s stay on topic, which is Diviner for any of those who tend to steer it into other areas. All irrelevant posts to this thread will be deleted without notice.
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-31-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

An exploit in unfair when few players know about it and exploit it, getting an advantage over other players. I bet the developers know about this bug but they didn't do anything therefore it's fine for players to know about it. Noobs who want to keep it in secret so they can exploit it should be banned. It's not so hard to see someone who is exploiting it, a level 95 with 50.000patt going around with mastered divine items? Who do you want to make fun of? In case you don't get it the diviner it's not bugged, [exploit detail removed].

The diviner costs quite a lot of money and it's a stupid system because it bounds the items. I'm not gonna spend that much money to use it few times only on my level 95 items, and now that i knows it's getting exploited one more reason to avoid it. You should remove the bound and it would be a nice system players would buy, because if a normal items cost 30 golds once divined it worths 200 gold or more, but if i can use it only on myself, and with this bug, i'm gonna ask some guy to do it for me just like most of the players do. Definily i'm not gonna spend money on it. But because the developers knows about it and because you can see in game many players are exploiting it don't tell me that players should not be aware about this one because spending money for something that is bugged and exploited is a scam and nothing else and i do not tollerate those players who want to be the smartass of the day telling me not to talk about it, then you cry like noobs about S1, so ridicule. Bye.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-31-2017, 03:16 PM. Reason: Damage control.

Comment

blackdragon20017
          This is not a discussion thread; it is a bug report. You have been advised numerous times on how to effectively go about this matter and have still chosen to do otherwise. We cannot help you anymore than we have because of your insistent approach to this issue. File a ticket with a video/screenshot, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X