Banner socked Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner socked Fail

really great you find new way to bring money in, i have done socket slots but deleted them again when shyntese new one, i remember that in cs1 do not disappear the slot unlock only the stones disappear, i have not used with stones here Cs2 but this is really new reason for *** again to run frustration

Originally posted by xuefvfxrn View Post
    really great you find new way to bring money in, i have done socket slots but deleted them again when shyntese new one, i remember that in cs1 do not disappear the slot unlock only the stones disappear, i have not used with stones here Cs2 but this is really new reason for *** again to run frustration
    the sockets do disappear in cs1 as well
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

the sockets do disappear in cs1 as well
      maybe now, I just know only when I have played I use the activation for socket slots only 1x ... to the yellow

Comment

Banner sockets have always disappeared when upgrading, gems included if not removed before doing so.

Comment

If you think that way, it's not my fault, I can only say how I remember it, there's nothing more to say about it except that this **** is finished as it is .... new bottomless pit part of the puzzle about which you can only get upset

Comment

Yes it is pretty damn convenient regular sockets on things like frag dont disappear when upgraded but sockets that can only be opened with special rods that require real money do disappear lol. Hmmmm i wonder if that was intentional lol

Comment

Whether it's intentional or not it's always been this way on both Crystal Saga's and I'm glad I don't need to remove my gems everytime I upgrade my frag. That'd be really annoying really fast. Upgrading a banner takes a lot of time be it on either crystal saga. It only makes sense you'd lose the sockets as well considering it's not a system meant to be upgraded quickly unless you spend hundreds of dollars, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

It's up to you to pay and pay until the end bottomless pit

Comment

Working...
                X