Divination Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divination Issues

My Error - Two out of my ten Divination's were in area's that I couldn't reach. This has been an issue with Crystal Saga II since I started playing or maybe even longer... is there any chance that the this will ever be fixed? Or does the company not actually care about the game, only about the money? Also out of the 8 that I could actually do, only one spawned a monster, did the chance to spawn the monster get lowered to try to make people purchase the Divination Crystals in the cash shop?

No, it's not lowered it's been like that since CS1. Also, they'll want screenshots of the glitched areas where the tarot cards aren't working.

Comment

I guess I'll have to see if I can get the cards to do it tomorrow but if this has been happening since CS1 then they should in all these years have sufficient information to have fixed it by now. It's not a difficult thing to gather the information and fix it, programmer do this all the time. It's just plan laziness to leave bugs in a game this old.

Comment

They have the ability to fix it they are just lazy bums and a disgusting company that should be closed down.

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post
          I guess I'll have to see if I can get the cards to do it tomorrow but if this has been happening since CS1 then they should in all these years have sufficient information to have fixed it by now. It's not a difficult thing to gather the information and fix it, programmer do this all the time. It's just plan laziness to leave bugs in a game this old.
          R2 does not work that way, namely because they are not the game creators. They are simply hosts, of which do not play any of their titles. They rely on players of each corresponding game to report bugs with all the necessary information so that they can pinpoint and understand what the bug is, how to recreate it, and then patch it. If no one reports issues in their entirety, it will be left as is because they cannot even begin to comb through something that is foreign to them.

Comment

If it's not Wartune then it's not important.
            CS I - (S103)Lugh
            CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Ligh Tree is correct these idiots think one game deserves all the attention, lets see how that ends. Flipping dummies.
              Last edited by Reverie; 12-17-2017, 11:26 AM. Reason: Removed political content.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Can you not always be so negative? Please? It's tiresome.

Comment

Kaspaya Beach - Tarot Card sends you towards the portal to Bloodfang Village but tells you that you are 'close' and to continue going to the South-East but there is no where to go.

Comment

Working...
                  X