WIngs etherealization bugged what a shocker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIngs etherealization bugged what a shocker

when i used mt reiki absorber on other players and got the success message and told me i received an inferior reiki stone but it doesnt give them to you lol. Can we get this fixed good God.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Lack of testing, this event has many bugs lol

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA bugged system and no response in this forum, how shameful. This forum is part of the reason the game struggles.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Come back again when you’ve fulfilled the required information per our bug protocol (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide). Otherwise, you can use the ticket system.

Comment

HAHAHAHA briansid1981 she must want you to send her a screen shot of the reiki stones u didn't get, kinda hard to screenshot something that don't exist, but then again these mods aren't trying to do anything difficult, we need better ones for cs2, I don't post much here just because of garbage like this, your wasting your time with her. She should lose her position if she doesn't want to make any serious efforts

Comment

Originally posted by R225135254 View Post
            HAHAHAHA briansid1981 she must want you to send her a screen shot of the reiki stones u didn't get, kinda hard to screenshot something that don't exist, but then again these mods aren't trying to do anything difficult, we need better ones for cs2, I don't post much here just because of garbage like this, your wasting your time with her. She should lose her position if she doesn't want to make any serious efforts
            If you took a brief second to glance at our bug protocol, you would have noticed that a video is an option in cases where screenshots do not depict the issue. You are free to feel how you want about me or how we report issues, but this is how R2 wants things, like it or not. If you are against providing the needed information on the forum, you yourself can figure it out directly with R2 via ticket system. Let me know if it works out for you.

Comment

Man... Brian got banned. Can't say anything more on these forums. Topics getting locked and people getting banned, for whatever reason. We don't even know these forum rules. Time to go back to my hole.
              CS I - (S103)Lugh
              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
                Man... Brian got banned. Can't say anything more on these forums. Topics getting locked and people getting banned, for whatever reason. We don't even know these forum rules. Time to go back to my hole.
                The forum rules are here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules

[Update]
                A helpful player has sent me a video of the issue. The bug will be reported.
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-19-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

if you make an FACEBOOK GROUP IS MUCH BETTER SO THEY CAN DISCUSS THE PROBLEM AND MAKE SOME EFFORT LIKE 2014 THEY HAVE EVENT BEFORE AND ITEMS OR GEAR R2 IS GOING TO DIE

Comment

They must hire a team of testers to check out for bugs and pay them. It's a job and many software companies do hire them. I refuse to steal someone else job or just pay me. I report a bug, ask me nothing about screens or whatever, tell your bug team to look for it, and if they find the bug they will fix it. How can you pretend from me to write an essay abuout a bug when we have bugs that have been there for ages. It's not gonna happen and i wont do it.

What is Abide? Is she a girl? Anyway i make forum rules.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 12-21-2017, 07:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by HoleDB View Post
                      They must hire a team of testers to check out for bugs and pay them. It's a job and many software companies do hire them. I refuse to steal someone else job or just pay me. I report a bug, ask me nothing about screens or whatever, tell your bug team to look for it, and if they find the bug they will fix it. How can you pretend from me to write an essay abuout a bug when we have bugs that have been there for ages. It's not gonna happen and i wont do it.
                      If you do not want to follow our bug protocol, I wouldn’t advise posting about it on the forum because you will simply be redirected to the ticket system otherwise. Here is the link for future references: http://www.r2games.com/support/

[Update]
                      I have been informed that the devs will be fixing this bug.

Comment

you have been informed wrong like always lies from R2 bug not fixed hahahahahaha. Thanks for getting our hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by R225135254 View Post
                          you have been informed wrong like always lies from R2 bug not fixed hahahahahaha. Thanks for getting our hopes up.
                          Nowhere does it say it would be fixed with this week’s maintenance. Perhaps the next.

Comment

keep trying and eventually after 11 months it'll be fixed like priest lvl 175 wep on cs1
                            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Can anyone update whether or not this has been patched this week? For forwarding purposes.

Comment

Working...
                              X