New Rogue and Slayer gear for level 120 145 Hit Rating this cant be right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post

Lets be real here. Knights have killer aoes. If you build a knight properly or cash enough on it for that matter you can take down a rogue easily. It's a matter of knowing what you're doing and how you're doing it. Rangers and their traps are OP too. You can't dodge/skip their stun trap. It roots you and their snake kills you or their rain of arrows. Same with a priest and their curses. So, really, to say a rogue and other classes are out doing a knight is just foolishness based on the fact Knights lose out on the damage reduction advantage.
    priest curses? if u die to curses it's probably because ur fighting a priest with like 10x ur stat, ranger traps r useless, easy to avoid, simply dont walk straight? and knights no not rlly in cs2, knights dont got no fight on(eido skill in cs1) to easily unstealth rogues like in cs1, sure u can argue can spam saber but that's pretty short range aoe so by time they're in range to die, ur in range to get stunned and GG and well the likely hood to hit isn't that high seeing the dodge rate on dem rogue equips

knights haven't had a DR advantage since the early days of cs1, only knight advantage there's been since is the aoe BBK proc rate due to saber/crucify and bloodlust
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

To be brutally honest. No classes really over-power any of the other classes. The only class that struggles in PVP are priests. But, honestly, it really boils down to who can actually play their class well, who isn't lagging, who has the better stats, although the later one isn't a major factor with regards to some classes.

In the scenario that you have a Rogue vs Mage (example only) and both have the same stats and no lag, it boils down to who is quicker and more skilled at using their char/class. You could have two players fighting where one is simply a casher and has no idea how to use their classes skills effectively and then the other player who knows how to use their classes skills, knows when to use what skill - in this scenario the player who knows how to use their class will normally win most of the time.

Comment

Lets be real here. Knights have killer aoes. If you build a knight properly or cash enough on it for that matter you can take down a rogue easily. It's a matter of knowing what you're doing and how you're doing it. Rangers and their traps are OP too. You can't dodge/skip their stun trap. It roots you and their snake kills you or their rain of arrows. Same with a priest and their curses. So, really, to say a rogue and other classes are out doing a knight is just foolishness based on the fact Knights lose out on the damage reduction advantage.
        You MUST be a rogue for sure because only a Rogue would say that Rogues have no pvp advantages lol
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post
          To be brutally honest. No classes really over-power any of the other classes. The only class that struggles in PVP are priests. But, honestly, it really boils down to who can actually play their class well, who isn't lagging, who has the better stats, although the later one isn't a major factor with regards to some classes.

In the scenario that you have a Rogue vs Mage (example only) and both have the same stats and no lag, it boils down to who is quicker and more skilled at using their char/class. You could have two players fighting where one is simply a casher and has no idea how to use their classes skills effectively and then the other player who knows how to use their classes skills, knows when to use what skill - in this scenario the player who knows how to use their class will normally win most of the time.
          blood priest op for pvp
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post

Ahh yes, finally someone gets it!

A mage will always be a squish, but they can lay some serious damage. Their ice shield that allows them to be invincible for a few seconds is very handy. It has saved my life during corruption a few times as well as pvp, until say a knight debuffs that off of me, and then I'm dead. A rogue while able to dodge most things depending on who built it doesn't have many aoes to be used, one can only be used with a target and the other a 30 second cool down. If there are more I don't know about them as they aren't usable with stealth. A blood priest as proto said is very OP their ability to cast a 8 second stun which in pvp such as seng can buy their teammate a chance to kill the player or the priest to get away, add in their curses too and well, you can see the rest is history. There's also the defensive tactic to drop your curses on the ground and watch rogues with triple your stats run away until they can restealth avoid your curses and stun kill you.

Comment

Ahh yes, finally someone gets it!

A mage will always be a squish, but they can lay some serious damage. Their ice shield that allows them to be invincible for a few seconds is very handy. It has saved my life during corruption a few times as well as pvp, until say a knight debuffs that off of me, and then I'm dead. A rogue while able to dodge most things depending on who built it doesn't have many aoes to be used, one can only be used with a target and the other a 30 second cool down. If there are more I don't know about them as they aren't usable with stealth. A blood priest as proto said is very OP their ability to cast a 8 second stun which in pvp such as seng can buy their teammate a chance to kill the player or the priest to get away, add in their curses too and well, you can see the rest is history. There's also the defensive tactic to drop your curses on the ground and watch rogues with triple your stats run away until they can restealth avoid your curses and stun kill you.
              ice shield is the dmg reduction buff not the invincible self healing xtal skill u mean fyi but eido skill on cs1, is that here?

u forget priest stealth
              So SJuz's hope was broken.

I see this has been patched. Can this be closed now? I mean, this has already escalated into pvp discussion, and i think the pvp discussion should be in another thread.
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-10-2018, 05:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Working...
              X