New Rogue and Slayer gear for level 120 145 Hit Rating this cant be right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rogue and Slayer gear for level 120 145 Hit Rating this cant be right

The gloves for rogues and Ranger with the new level 120 and 145 gear are giving them 10k to 14k Hit rating while all other classes get around 1000. This cant be right that will give them hit ratings of astronomical numbers.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Yeah I think they added an extra number lol, no way that can be right. They will gain like 12% hit just from that and probably 30% from +14.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Not to memtion with the huge damage reductions they put on these new gears all classes will have near or max damage reduction eliminating the 1 small advantage knights actually had. If the other classes have equal reductions then knights are about useless pvp because they already give Rangers and mages OP attack and now you give them equal reductions, kinda stupid if you ask me.

Comment

No they aren't lol. We have a much higher HP pool than any class can achieve, 100,000 normal HP stat gives me 1 million health. We have a fair bit of movement speed also. Yeah having the reductions was an advantage, but oh well. There were other reasons I chose knight class, we have a scion skill that gives us a pretty fair advantage. I was able to farm stuff before others could with that vamp.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Yes i get nearly 3 mil HP from banner alone HP is something we will always have due to our gear and endurance factors, and we will always have an advantage farmimg but pvp is whats in question, the damage and defense system, not to mention the crit dmg vs crit def issue causes almost allfights to be over in 1 or 2 shots. The amount of crit dmg this game gives out will allow us cash players to wipe out huge amounts of HP easily, so now range classes will have a distinct advantage over us in pvp cause they hit us befire we get to them and now with close to equal reductions we aint gunna take them down as easily as before, a lot will be determined on how people build but it definitely sucks for us in pvp.

Comment

see screenshots the hit rating at level 95 no where near that at 145
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
              see screenshots the hit rating at level 95 no where near that at 145
              The screenshot provided is comparing level 145 to 75. Can you snag a comparison shot of 145 to 95 so there’s a lesser equipment gap?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                The screenshot provided is comparing level 145 to 75. Can you snag a comparison shot of 145 to 95 so there’s a lesser equipment gap?
                Please see that its only 676 and 751 hit rating from evil beast level 95 gear so the jump to over 10k from 95 to 120 is excessive
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post

Please see that its only 676 and 751 hit rating from evil beast level 95 gear so the jump to over 10k from 95 to 120 is excessive
                  Right, thank you for providing the requested screenshots.

[Update]
                  I have been informed that the stats will be corrected with the next patch.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 01-04-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

The reduction I don't understand why it's a complaint. The reduction has always gone up with every single set of gear. It equates to the things that are harder that can't be beaten without more reduction such as void, and corruption. Also, why it's a complaint in general is very confusing in it's self with the exception to the hit rating error. That I understand. It should not have been so much, but with all of the new dungeons and level caps being keyed in an error is bound to happen. Such as Treasure Trove no longer being able to obtain keys on L4 if you're above 100.

Comment

higher stat than 175 gears on cs1 :/
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
                        The reduction I don't understand why it's a complaint. The reduction has always gone up with every single set of gear. It equates to the things that are harder that can't be beaten without more reduction such as void, and corruption. Also, why it's a complaint in general is very confusing in it's self with the exception to the hit rating error. That I understand. It should not have been so much, but with all of the new dungeons and level caps being keyed in an error is bound to happen. Such as Treasure Trove no longer being able to obtain keys on L4 if you're above 100.
                        Becaue the reduction is a knight benefit from our skill tree, like rogue has attack speed and critical damage, priest has healing and each class so on with their own advantages, These reductions make our only advantage obsolete, like say a ranger who has the ability to hit us from a distance but they have lower reductions so we can survive longer and take the range shots til we are close enough to engage them, now if they have the same reductions as us then that range attack ability just became that much more of advantage because now they can survive longer too, knight will always have HP above other classes due to the endurance build but in this game with the devs over use of crit dmg HP is really a small factor in pvp cause HP can be wiped out easily with the OP crt damage given to us. if they say raised the max reductions to 80% or 85% to keep the knight advantage intact then i would be fine with it, but to take away one classes only advantage in pvp while all other classes improve is just dumb cause them huge reductions on the new gear do nothing for knights with a 75% cap.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

Becaue the reduction is a knight benefit from our skill tree, like rogue has attack speed and critical damage, priest has healing and each class so on with their own advantages, These reductions make our only advantage obsolete, like say a ranger who has the ability to hit us from a distance but they have lower reductions so we can survive longer and take the range shots til we are close enough to engage them, now if they have the same reductions as us then that range attack ability just became that much more of advantage because now they can survive longer too, knight will always have HP above other classes due to the endurance build but in this game with the devs over use of crit dmg HP is really a small factor in pvp cause HP can be wiped out easily with the OP crt damage given to us. if they say raised the max reductions to 80% or 85% to keep the knight advantage intact then i would be fine with it, but to take away one classes only advantage in pvp while all other classes improve is just dumb cause them huge reductions on the new gear do nothing for knights with a 75% cap.
                          With that being said Rogues lose that advantage when people max out Chi people have well over 500%. As well as bringing their crit defense to about 1300. So, your points about it being the only advantage against other classes is moot. Also, to make it reduction that high would basically be like saying here lets allow you to do everything without a struggle. Which if that being the case it is not fair to other classes. It's like saying that a Beastmaster's familiar is giving them an unfair advantage as well because it's like fighting two people. You have to understand though that there will always be a one up situation, and in all honesty they aren't going to actually change that for various reasons.

Comment

rogues have more than just a critical advantage bro lets be real here when talking about late game rogue overkill.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                              rogues have more than just a critical advantage bro lets be real here when talking about late game rogue overkill.
                              Lets be real here. Knights have killer aoes. If you build a knight properly or cash enough on it for that matter you can take down a rogue easily. It's a matter of knowing what you're doing and how you're doing it. Rangers and their traps are OP too. You can't dodge/skip their stun trap. It roots you and their snake kills you or their rain of arrows. Same with a priest and their curses. So, really, to say a rogue and other classes are out doing a knight is just foolishness based on the fact Knights lose out on the damage reduction advantage.

Comment

Working...
                              X