Can't access new dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access new dungeons

I'm level 120+ and I can't enter any of the new dungeons, Krait Grotto, Palace Ruins, The Underdark, and Bloodpen Castle. I've also sent a ticket in, and haven't received help.
    The only option I get when I click on the dungeon is "Return"
    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
    Last edited by technique103; 01-05-2018, 04:09 PM.

I'm level 120 and it doesn't let do Krait Grotto. And I heard some other rogues can't do the dungeon either. How am I suppose to get gear then?

Comment

you shouldnt be ale to access 145 dungeons already unless you are malling torches, nothing like making urself look guilty, but for the sake of the game yes i have heard many rogues cannot access the new dungeons and this needs to be fixed for them so its fair.
      Yes for some reason all rogues dont have level 120 dungeons this needs to get fixed asap
      Last edited by Reverie; 01-06-2018, 11:19 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Can anyone provide a screenshot of the dud option displayed when attempting to enter the dungeons?

As for ticket responses, it is the weekend, so responses will be delayed until Monday at the earliest.

Comment

Comment

Thank you, and this is to Krait Grotto, correct?

Comment

This is of the Palace Ruins dungeon taken on a rogue account.
              Attached Files

Comment

Alrighty, so we have screenshots for Krait Grotto and Palace Ruins so far.

[Update]
                Was this issue fixed with this week’s maintenance?

Comment

Working...
                X